Technical Program Manager
Making vacation rental easy for everyone
Evolve is a hospitality company with a mission to make renting a vacation home easy for everyone. Thanks to an unapologetic passion for hospitality, we now support tens of thousands of owners across North America. We enjoy earning each guest and owner’s business – all while having some fun along the way. Come join our fast-paced growth-stage culture, while enjoying the support of a well funded company – we’ve raised over $235M in investment capital from world-class investors like Durable Capital, T. Rowe Price, and Allen & Company.
Why this role
Are you energized by collaborating with cross-functional teams to define and build meaningful software that creates business value? Do you love working closely with leadership, product managers, designers and engineers to build world-class solutions?
The Technical Program Manager (TPM) is a key seat that will balance both strategic program facilitation and tactical project support. This role will serve as a bridge between the product and engineering teams to clearly understand the vision and requirements, and ensure the “factory” can build and deliver on the product vision.
This is a fantastic opportunity to get involved in the travel industry and have an immediate and meaningful impact at one of its fastest-growing companies. If that gets you excited, please read on.
What you’ll do
- Partner with business leaders, the product team, and engineering teams to deliver program initiatives.
- Work closely with the product team to clearly understand roadmaps and leverage knowledge of the engineering team’s skillset and capacity to support the planning process.
- Facilitate a process that translates product roadmaps and high-level objectives into planned, timed, resourced, and executable engineering projects.
- Facilitate technical design and architecture discussions across cross-functional initiatives.
- Collaborate with program leadership to manage constraints and dependencies.
- Drive collaboration with other engineering leaders to curate and actively manage the engineering roadmap.
- Assist with the execution and delivery of technical initiatives, including visibility and transparency related to work in progress (WIP) and planned initiatives.
- Oversee program-level requirements of software design, architecture, and testing.
- Organize and track jobs, clarify project scopes, proactively manage risks, remove blockers, manage project escalations, ruthlessly prioritize tasks, and problem-solve.
- Assist with developing program strategies and implement tactics to follow through on those strategies.
What makes you a great fit
- 5+ years of technical project delivery experience.
- 3+ years experience leading planning, resource management, project lifecycles, and workflows in a dynamic product or engineering organization.
- Experience coordinating teams that are responsible for executing large cross-functional and multi-disciplinary projects.
- Experience supporting and participating in Agile methodologies.
- Experience coordinating and overseeing technical architecture and design related to Salesforce, integration, APIs, and high-volume transactional systems.
- Natural problem-solver – comfortable with managing process, ambiguity, and competing priorities in a fast-paced agile environment.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, with a sufficient level of technical capability to effectively communicate with engineers and identify technical risks.
- Excellent organizational and interpersonal skills, and experience managing activities across multiple teams.
- Demonstrated track record of delivering complex projects and programs with cross-functional teams.
- Self-motivated and the ability to motivate others.
Evolve has a flexible working environment so teammates can work remotely anywhere in the state of Colorado, in our beautiful downtown Denver office, remotely or a hybrid of both! As we grow, we are working towards opening remote opportunities across the entire U.S. We currently are able to hire across the U.S except in the following locations: California, District of Columbia, Hawaii, New Jersey, New Mexico, and Pennsylvania.
For this role our salary range is $109,000 to $125,000, depending on relevant experience
Additional compensation details:
Equity: $25,000 of equivalent RSUs
Total approximate compensation: $115,250 – $131,250
Total Rewards at Evolve
At Evolve, we care for our teammates by supporting their physical, mental, and financial wellbeing through a comprehensive Total Rewards Program.
- Industry competitive pay, including equity in the company for all Evolvers
- Health insurance package options that include 100% employer paid HDHP plan and two PPO plan options for you and your dependents
- Employer-paid dental, and vision, for you and your qualified dependents
- Paid life insurance, short-term disability, and long-term disability coverage
- 401(k) with a 4% match that vests immediately
- PTO, sick days, and paid Parental Leave
- Rich learning and development program for Evolvers
But wait, there’s more… optional benefits offered include commuter benefits, pet insurance and travel perks.
Opportunity: Our leadership and management teams are dedicated to creating meaningful learning and growth opportunities for all Evolvers, as well as providing clear expectations and continuous feedback.
Community: It’s easy to make friends at Evolve. We support maintaining a strong community through our teammate-led groups focused on learning, inclusion, environmental wellness, and more.
Transparency: Every month, our leadership team shares how the company is performing, explaining where we’re headed next, and recognizing team members for jobs well done.
Values: They mean more to Evolve than just bullets on a page, they drive our daily decisions and impact how we work as a hospitality company.
- Earn It
- Build Loyalty One Interaction at a Time
- Communicate Often, Honestly & Directly
- Embrace Change
- Stay Hungry & Humble
- Be Efficient
- Take Risks
- Learn Every Day
- Have Some Fun Along the Way
Which value sounds the most like you?
Evolve is an equal opportunity employer. We believe that a diverse work environment is a successful work environment so all qualified candidates will be considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
To apply for this job please visit grnh.se.