Recruiter, Early Careers
At Expedia Group, we believe travel is a force for good in the world. You don’t have to look too closely to realize right now that the world needs all the goodness it can get. That means the work we do, powering global travel for everyone, everywhere, is more important now than ever.
On our Early Careers team, we are responsible for engaging, hiring and developing a diverse base of talent across Expedia Group, globally. This includes engaging women in high school to foster their computer science careers, hiring interns from a myriad of backgrounds and cultures across 3 continents and developing new grads and career changers as they begin their careers in tech. We are on a journey to transform how we empower early in career talent, thinking outside of the box and breaking down barriers on our way.
If you are excited about doing good through the power of travel and motivated by the impact you can make in the lives of early in career talent, then this is the team for you!
What You Will Do:
• Own the end-to-end recruiting process for early careers portfolio with focus on a defined business division and / or product focus (intern, grad or apprentice) delivering on EC demand
• Own relationships with EC attraction channels – campus, vendor, student group, non for profit, etc to ensure robust engagement and healthy candidate pipeline
• Plan and execute attraction / pipelining strategies, building scale for future roles with a focus on building I&D pipelines through on campus and partner engagement and proactive sourcing.
• Manage Campus Teams of Expedians on campus, via interviews, etc.
• Facilitate intake meetings, assessment centers, interview processes with hiring managers to ensure alignment on identifying the most successful candidates in the talent pool
• Facilitate intern conversion process to ensure ROI of internship program is fully realized
• Assess applicant/candidate quality, skills and fit to identify the best candidate for a position
• Maintain effective relationships with candidates through the recruiting process including negotiating offers
• Practice strong, influential communication skills while communicating internally and externally
• Educate hiring managers on EC products and strategy as a SME using internal and external data / benchmarking
• Act as an ambassador of Expedia Group, demonstrating and articulating our values, culture, work environment, business strategies and benefits
• Work collaboratively, putting the goals of the team and business first, embodying Expedia Group’s Mission, Purpose & Values
• Champion Inclusion & Diversity at Expedia Group, challenging colleagues and stakeholders to drive improved representation
Who You Are:
• You have demonstrated experience in and knowledge of the Early Careers marketplace
• You are have demonstrated experience as a tenacious team player on your recruiting team who takes pride in hiring the best talent while persisting and being resilient through challenges, taking personal responsibility for searching out and resolving any blockers that you face.
• You have demonstrated experience being adaptable in changing and evolving recruiting teams; you act quickly, even if it means going outside of your comfort zone because you love to learn.
• You demonstrate optimism in your day to day recruiting, candidate engagement and client relationships; you’ve shown a strong drive to succeed and thrive in a competitive environment while keeping a positive attitude and bringing your team members along with you.
• You are a proven organizer who has experience understanding the big picture while fearlessly prioritizing the day to day to achieve your individual and team recruiting goals.
• You have shown an eagerness to build what is next for your team and company while focusing on simplicity in the process of getting there.
• You are able to travel 25-30% throughout the year as needed to engage with students on campus or at events and to meet face to face with your team.
To apply for this job please visit expedia.wd5.myworkdayjobs.com.