Software Development Engineer III, Salesforce
We are looking for an experienced Salesforce Software Developer to join our team. This is a hands-on programming role responsible for developing new solutions in and around Salesforce.
As part of the Expedia Salesforce team, you are a self-starter, able to handle various tasks and projects at a time, own deliverables end-to-end, prioritize effectively, and thrive in a dynamic environment. You also work well under pressure to meet ongoing and overlapping deadlines within short time constraints. You will work closely with various business teams to build functional operational support through the Salesforce.com application. You possess the ability to understand business requirements and processes and build workable solutions in Salesforce.com.
What you’ll do:
- Supporting a diverse partner group in all phases of Salesforce development: planning/grooming, delivery, support
- Crafting, developing, debugging, and modifying components of existing SFDC applications and supporting technologies
- Translating business requirements into logical, component-based technical designs
- Participation in daily stand-ups to provide updates and maintain transparency within the group and across business partners
- Participation in the development of standard methodologies
- Involvement in peer code reviews to drive consistent quality across the platform
- Driving resolution of bugs/issues
- Giving technical insight to daily support issues as needed
Who you are:
- 2+ years previous development experience with Salesforce.com
- Experience in technical analysis and object oriented programming
- Detailed knowledge of Salesforce.com architecture
- Experience using SFDC-related tools (Eclipse IDE, Apex Data Loader, Workbench)
- Ability to meet deadlines under pressure
- Experience with Python and AWS is a plus
To apply for this job please visit expedia.wd5.myworkdayjobs.com.