Exygy partners with social impact organizations to design and build technology that improves lives. We are constantly searching for opportunities to create digital products to radically improve people’s access to social services. As a Growth Operations Associate, you will work closely with our Growth team, consisting of Marketing and Business Development, to find that next opportunity.
Who You Are
The ideal candidate has 1-2 years of digital marketing experience. Bonus points for a background in community organizing, volunteer work, or mission-aligned entrepreneurial experience. We value experience and skills over degrees; people with a passion for driving meaningful results, a hunger to learn and grow your skill set, the ability to problem solve to overcome any challenge, a passion for helping teammates succeed, and a strong desire to change the world.
Equal Employment Opportunity & Commitment to Diversity
We are actively seeking to create a diverse work environment because we believe that creates a stronger team. Exygy values a diverse workplace and strongly encourages women, people of color, LGBTQIA individuals, people with disabilities, members of ethnic minorities, foreign-born residents, older members of society, and others from minority groups and diverse backgrounds to apply. Exygy is an equal opportunity employer. We will not discriminate against applicants because of race, color, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, religion, national origin, disability, ancestry, marital status, veteran status, medical condition, or any protected category prohibited by local, state, or federal laws. All employees and contractors of Exygy are responsible for maintaining a work atmosphere free from discrimination and harassment by treating others with dignity and respect.
Business Development Responsibilities
- Drive proposals for new business opportunities. This includes collaborating with Exygy product managers to strategically craft tailored pitches for social impact clients.
- Develop and maintain a proposal database
- Qualify and manage the inflow of new business opportunities through RFP Database searches and inbound messages
- Research and analyze market competitors, and target accounts and individual leads
- Organize and support the execution of Exygy-hosted events, webinars, industry conferences, blogs, social media, interviews
- Support targeted marketing outreach with partners in health, civic, and philanthropy sectors
- Drive social media engagement by crafting posts, following trends, creating reports, and building general strategy for LinkedIn, Twitter, and Facebook
- Apply for industry awards
- Plan and co-write our bi-monthly community newsletter
- Develop case studies and thought leadership panels, blogs, social media, interviews
- Work with our CRM (Hubspot) to provide clean, accurate lead data, and build systems to maintain data cleanliness
- Passion for uplifting the work of social impact organizations and initiatives through technology
- Hands-on experience with business development (giving intro pitches, drafting value propositions, networking)
- Demonstrated detailed orientation
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Familiar with the Google Suite, particularly Google Sheets
- Ability to communicate clearly, directly, and patiently
- Thrives when working independently, regularly communicates status updates
Exygy has a transparent salary structure. The starting salary of this position is $65,000.
To apply for this job please visit jobs.lever.co.