Website Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco
The Federal Reserve Bank is looking for a motivated, talented, and innovative Senior Program Manager, Product Marketing Management to join the National Solution Services (NSS) Cross-Product Shared Services team. The ideal candidate is passionate about product marketing and eager to lead a function that supports our national products across multiple application integration, data, and security products
To be successful in this role, you are a strong leader who has experience managing programs as well as have passion to drive excellence in supporting Product Marketing Management efforts across multiple product teams in a complex organization. You have an entrepreneurship spirit, seek ownership and accountability, excel in uncertainty and are known as a culture builder. This position requires business acumen with technical savvy and a proven ability to work well in a highly dynamic environment while maintaining strong relationships with customers and partners. You are a star communicator and understand how to tailor messaging to specific audiences in multiple communications delivery channels.
This role will focus on Product Marketing Management for National Solution Services (NSS) and our partners in National IT. The selected candidate will have the opportunity to work directly with other cross-functional teams like Customer Success, as well as product teams that support critical payment offices, and varied lines of business.
- Help develop and manage a best-in-class Product Marketing Management program to ensure development of product marketing materials, presentations, and tailored customer communications related to IT products.
- Leads regular interactions with senior leadership, product managers, and System stakeholders to identify specific needs and address them appropriately. In addition, lead regular interactions with management to inform, alert, negotiate and maintain a continuous working relationship and shared vision for the program outcome.
- Acts in a player/coach role to be hands on with the team to deliver results while enabling standardization, creation, publishing and maintenance of key product marketing artifacts.
- Fosters a culture of engagement and discovery with the team while standardizing and operationalizing the Product Marketing Management function across products.
- Understands and communicates product marketing campaign priorities to staff, product teams, and stakeholders.
- Utilizes agile methodologies with the team to deliver tangible business outcomes on tight timelines.
- Identifies key opportunities to promote and communicate the accomplishments of the organization within the 12th District and Federal Reserve System.
- Oversees or participates in product related communications to various levels of stakeholders (from technical SMEs to executive teams).
- Makes an active effort to ensure there is strong, effective communication among the program team.
- 10+ years as a Program Manager and people leader responsible for a large portfolio of marketing products, services, and projects for mission critical customers.
- Strong familiarity with product marketing and product management hands-on practices.
- Product marketing delivery experience.
- Strong written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills including demonstrated ability to communicate complex issues succinctly; create and conduct effective presentations; experience building strong client relationships while exercising influence and negotiating skills to achieve desired results.
- Must possess solid business acumen, communicate effectively, conduct meetings, and deliver product marketing materials and formal presentations.
- Ability to coordinate and work with diverse groups of subject matter experts.
- Strong analytical, collaboration, leadership, critical thinking, multitasking, and time management skills; quickly receives and processes information.
- Ability to successfully influence in a highly matrixed or virtual organization. Demonstrates independent thinking and decision-making abilities in a team environment.
- Judgment to advance risk-based decisions appropriately.
- Must be a U.S. Citizen or a Green Card holder with the intent to become a U.S. Citizen.
- Travel may be required (10%)
- Product Management and Program Management certification.
- Practical experience with Agile best practices.
- Sales and customer success experience
- Experience with cloud technologies and launching infrastructure or application development enablement products in the cloud based on cloud technologies.
***Effective October 1, 2021, all employees must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 or qualify for an accommodation from the Bank’s vaccination policy; the Bank will provide accommodations as required by law for individuals unable to be vaccinated due to medical condition or sincerely held religious belief.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment.
At the Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco, we believe in the diversity of our people, ideas, and experiences and are committed to building an inclusive culture that is representative of the communities we serve.
To apply for this job please visit rb.wd5.myworkdayjobs.com.