Lead IT Project Analyst
Website Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco
The Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco is looking for a motivated, talented, and experienced Lead IT Project Analyst passionate about customer service and innovation to join the Information and Technology Services (ITS) Central Services team that supports the ITS Group.
To be successful in this role, you must have excellent oral and written communication skills, demonstrate leadership, produce quality deliverables, be able to take direction and work independently, and manage your workload to meet project timelines.
This role is a critical component to our team’s success. It requires sound judgment, an eye for accuracy, and discretion in handling confidential information. A successful candidate will have the ability to prioritize multiple projects and initiatives simultaneously and to communicate optimally across the organization while anticipating needs. If you have strong communication, analytical, attention to detail, technical, and problem solving skills we would like to speak with you!
- You will ensure timely and accurate distribution of communications and optimally multi-task and lead challenging demands
- You will coordinate special projects in support of Central Services and the ITS Group’s goals
- You will prepare and present clear and graphically sound project materials for projects and programs
- You will develop strong relationships with colleagues in support of business operations
- You will compose and edit correspondence with very high standards for grammar, spelling and document formatting while maintaining the highest level of confidentiality
- You will consistently convey a professional and friendly response to colleagues and deliver high quality customer service
- Provide support for a variety of group operations, including but not limited to: personnel and organization changes and events, headcount tracking, onboarding/off-boarding, training operations, website maintenance, communications, budget tracking, purchases and equipment, facilities/space planning, telecommunications, and time tracking
- Coordinate logistics vital for meetings by working with Event Management staff, Facilities, and Police Services, etc. as necessary and ensuring expenses align with Bank policies
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree or equivalent knowledge and work experience
- Background in communications or customer service preferred
- 5 + of relevant experience coordinating sophisticated projects with multiple executive partners
- Deep technical proficiency and knowledge of computer hardware and software, including Windows, Visio, SharePoint, Adobe Acrobat and a strong user of collaboration tools, such as SharePoint, Web Conferencing, sharing documents
- Proficiency with Tableau, Workday, and Ariba preferred
- Analytical proficiency and ability to translate findings using visual elements such as graphs, tables, etc.
- Confirmed ability to multi-task with a heightened attention to detail
- Solid ability to quickly learn and master multiple business specific applications to submit requests and to understand and align with information security policies and procedures
- Demonstrated good judgment to seek help from manager or escalate issues appropriately
- Consistently focus on providing high level of service and collaboration with the team while maintaining the utmost level of confidentiality all times
- Analytical, collaboration, leadership, critical thinking, multi-tasking, and time leadership skills
- Demonstrable ability to create various documentation, diagrams and timelines
- Ability to document procedures, keep them current and seek team input to improve upon them
- Ability to coordinate and work with diverse groups of domain experts
- Ability to influence successfully in a highly matrix or hybrid organization
- Must have good interpersonal skills and cultural EQ with ability to navigate between different communication styles and disciplines
- Must be a US Citizen or a Green Card Holder with the intent to become a US Citizen
Medical, Dental, Vision, Pre-tax Flexible Spending Account, Backup Child Care Program, Pre-tax Day Care Flexible Spending Account, Vacation Days, Sick Days, Paid Holiday’s, Pet Insurance, Matching 401(k), and a great Pension.
***Effective October 1, 2021, all employees must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 or qualify for an accommodation from the Bank’s vaccination policy; the Bank will provide accommodations as required by law for individuals unable to be vaccinated due to medical condition or sincerely held religious belief.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment.
At the Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco, we believe in the diversity of our people, ideas, and experiences and are committed to building an inclusive culture that is representative of the communities we serve.
To apply for this job please visit rb.wd5.myworkdayjobs.com.