Lead Salesforce Developer
Website Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco
While the SF Fed is a Reserve Bank, we’re not what you might expect. We’re unreserved here. That means we seek new and diverse perspectives. We spark conversations and encourage debate. We build opportunity. We pursue careers that are true to ourselves. We are looking for people who want to help our country reach its full economic potential. When you join the SF Fed, you join a team of people working together to promote an inclusive economy that works for everyone.
As the successful candidate, you are able to design technical solutions that span multiple platforms and includes the integration and authentication across systems; manage the development lifecycle to ensure the delivery of highly secure solutions that are optimized for performance and built to scale; articulate design considerations, trade-offs, benefits, and recommendations for a technical architecture.
- Design and develop high quality solutions, services, and features, working with architecture team and development team members.
- Utilize your skills in a project lifecycle from start to finish to design and develop high quality solutions including participating in creating and building new architectures and designs.
- Assist project managers developing detailed project estimates and work plans and ensure that projects are delivered on time and meet clients’ and users’ business needs and expectation of quality. Preferable experience here is with using TFS with Agile or Scrum templates.
- Work directly with customers and customer architects to understand their business problem and communicate your innovative solutions to their requirements.
- Document your architectural strategies and designs for use by the development team and customer IT team members.
- Bachelor’s degree with concentration in computer science, management information systems or comparable technical discipline, or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
- 7+ years of experience. Software as Service professionals demonstrate skills and experience related to Software as a Service (SaaS) – software delivery model in which software and associated data are centrally hosted on the cloud.
- Collaborate with the Business Functional teams’ to determine how best to implement a solution that meets current and future needs
- Closely work with implementation partners and takes on responsibility for future enhancements and integrations
- Solution components that are outside of the Salesforce platform (APIs)
- Expert SFDC platform knowledge
- Knowledge of Information Security & Data Privacy requirements
- Integration (including a technology/not just SFDC connections) and data Migration
- End to End Technical Solution that tightly supports business processes and UX
- Ability to leverage out of the box Salesforce features vs. custom development for business requirements
- Hands-on configuration experience on SFDC Platform
- Able to work independently and consider cross-functional and downstream impacts with close attention to detail
- Ability to think proactively and identify solutions to drive business needs
- Help scope, solution, and estimate new opportunities along with the team
- Manage releases and coordinate with DevOps stakeholders
- Must be a U.S Citizen or a Green Card holder with intent to become a U.S Citizen
- Strong background in Cloud Computing solutions – cloud computing strategy, systems design, implementation and management.
- Consulting experience with medium to large consulting firms, focusing on cloud computing related advisory services (storage, SaaS etc.)
- Familiarity with multiple implementation standards and methodologies: Waterfall, XP, Agile Scrum/Kanban, Scaled Agile.
- Programming Languages – APEX, VisualForce, and familiarity with ANT and Eclipse tools for working with the IDE.
- Salesforce.com and other technical certifications, highly desired
#LI-Remote #LI-Hybrid #LI-Onsite
We offer a wonderful benefits package including: Medical, Dental, Vision, Pre-tax Flexible Spending Account, Backup Child Care Program, Pretax Day Care Flexible Spending Account, Vacation Days, Sick Days, Paid Holidays, Pet Insurance, Matching 401(k), and a Retirement / Pension
***Effective October 1, 2021, all employees must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 or qualify for an accommodation from the Bank’s vaccination policy; the Bank will provide accommodations as required by law for individuals unable to be vaccinated due to medical condition or sincerely held religious belief.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment.
At the Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco, we believe in the diversity of our people, ideas, and experiences and are committed to building an inclusive culture that is representative of the communities we serve.
To apply for this job please visit rb.wd5.myworkdayjobs.com.