Sr. Application Developer
Website Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco
The Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco has a fantastic opportunity for a Sr. Application Developer to join our Application Services Group. The ASG team develops custom Microsoft Cloud applications for the San Francisco FRB to use across various business lines with local and national scope. The Federal Reserve has a global mission and offers leading edge work in a stable environment with competitive pay, superior benefits AND a true “work life balance”.
In the role of Sr Application Developer, you will design, develop, and implement high quality technology solutions using the latest Microsoft Cloud Technologies such as ASP.Net Core, Azure Web Apps, SharePoint Online, Power Platform and Azure Cloud Services. You will work closely with business users to understand business needs and requirements. You will work closely with other ASG team members, members of Federal Reserve National IT organizations, and ASG business liaisons.
Desired Technology Skills:
• .Net Framework & .Net Core with C#
• Asp.Net, ASP.Net Core, WebAPI
• Azure Cloud Experience: Functions, Web Apps, Logic Apps, Bots
• Azure DevOps & Configuration Templates
• SharePoint Online & O365 Development Experience
• UI Framework experience: Angular/ React, jQuery
• RESTful Web Services and JSON
• SQL Server and Entity Framework
• Nice to have: Dynamics, Power BI, SSRS Reports, Tableau
Highlights of Responsibilities:
• You will design and implement new features, modules or application components that support and integrate with existing .Net and SharePoint applications, and platforms
• Ability to work on different layers of the application stack including (front-end, middle-tier, and backend)
• Effectively and efficiently remediate defects, implement enhancements, and work with customers to resolve issues
• Team player that helps others reflexively and puts the team first
• Act with a sense of urgency to achieve critical milestones and resolve customer issues
• Provide and support the implementation of business solutions
• Works on projects that may span a broad range of applications
• Assists in defining development guidelines and standards
• Ensures all applications are documented according to standards
Qualifications and Skills:
• Bachelors degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or similar technical discipline or equivalent work experience; Master’s degree preferred.
• 5+ years of enterprise development experience with C#
• 2+ Years of Building apps with PowerApps and Microsoft Flow
• 1-3 years Office 365 and Azure integrations
• Able to work independently gathering requirement and converting to applications
• Experience in supporting mission critical applications in production
• Demonstrate a working knowledge of design patterns and frameworks
• Familiar with software security principals and defensive coding best practices
• Strong analytical skills — must be able to think critically and independently
• Experience in communicating with users, other technical teams, and management to collect requirements, describe software product features, and technical designs.
• Experience translating design mockups and prototypes into working application designs. Demonstrated passion for user experience design and improving usability
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills, as demonstrated by a walkthrough of technical deliverables you have produced
• Must be a U.S. Citizen or a Green Card holder with the intent to become a U.S. Citizen.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment.
At the Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco, we believe in the diversity of our people, ideas, and experiences and are committed to building an inclusive culture that is representative of the communities we serve. The Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To apply for this job please visit frb.taleo.net.