Sr. Customer Success Product Manager
Website Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco
The Federal Reserve Bank is looking for a motivated, talented and innovative Manager who is passionate about driving customer success in the Federal Reserve with the National Solutions Services team. This group is part of the Information Technology Services (ITS) division of the Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco (FRBSF), which operates on behalf of National IT (NIT). This role is based in our San Francisco head office or our Salt Lake City Branch.
To be successful in this role, you must be passionate about product. You must also have excellent oral and written communication skills, and be a strong leader who has experience managing products/services and teams that can navigate complex customer landscapes, recommending appropriate product solutions while meeting customer expectations and business needs. This position requires the candidate to have a proven ability to work well in a highly dynamic environment, and maintain strong relationships with customers and partners, motivate and manage a small team, and be technically savvy with business acumen,
This role will focus on ensuring cross-product customer success for multi-product engagements across the product suite. In this role, you will help develop processes and procedures for the qualification of leads, transformation of customer outreach into product onboardings and operate cross-product when engagements involve multiple product teams. The product manager will have the opportunity to work directly with critical payment offices, varied lines of business, as well as key cross-functional partners within National IT. Product manager is a leadership position that involves management of multiple system efforts, customer relationship management, organizational alignment, business improvement, product marketing and support of emerging product development.
- Develop a customer success strategy with clear goals
- Understand and provide a positive customer journey from start to finish.
- Analysis and reporting of customer feedback.
- Sharing weekly reports with the customer support team and other internal teams.
- Interact with customers through email, Teams, and any other channels.
- Collect and share customer feedback with relevant teams.
- Develop metrics that provide insight to product teams and management
- Leverages empathy and relationship skills to foster strong customer and product team connections to enable the delivery of value from multiple product teams.
- Acts as the point of contact on large cloud-based implementations include Enterprise SaaS offerings where multiple application development and/or product delivery teams are involved.
- Responsible for processes, tools and platforms, cross-functional communication, client engagement and critical stakeholder management for the product.
- Influences product requirements and feature roadmaps from concept through delivery. May oversee development of business requirements, which align with the overall objectives and manage scope to plan.
- Ensures customer-driven design, considering user pain points and usability test results, while using market & industry knowledge to deliver a well-positioned product.
- Ensures early detection of risks and appropriate risk response strategy.
- Guides issues to closure and escalates obstacles as needed.
- Oversees or participates in product related communications to various levels of stakeholders (from technical SMEs to executive teams).
- Tracks key milestones and adjusts plans and/or resources as appropriate.
- Ensures cross-functional dependencies are identified to establish priorities.
- Identifies key opportunities for business process improvement, as well as development of technical or process enhancements to increase operational efficiencies, or reduce costs across the FRS.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or other related field or equivalent work experience.
- 7+ years of product management customer success experience
- Familiarity with cloud technologies
- Excellent relationship building and communication skills.
- Ability to coordinate and work with diverse groups of subject matter experts.
- Must possess strong technological aptitude along with strong system and process analysis skills.
- Must possess solid business acumen, and have the ability to communicate effectively, conduct meetings and deliver formal presentations.
- Ability to work effectively independently or in a team environment.
- Strong analytical, collaboration, leadership, critical thinking, multitasking, and time management skills.
- Ability to influence successfully in a highly matrixed or virtual organization.
- Experience with common enterprise SaaS platforms such as Ariba, Microsoft Dynamics CRM, Salesforce, and Workday.
- Working knowledge of application integration services like: Enterprise Service Bus, Messaging, File Transfer, APIs, Service Gateways/Registries
- Product Management certification
- Experience with Agile/Lean practices
#LI-Remote #LI-Hybrid #LI-Onsite
At the Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco, we offer a wonderful benefits package including:
Medical, Dental, Vision, Pre-tax Flexible Spending Account, Backup Child Care Program, Pre-tax Day Care Flexible Spending Account, Vacation Days, Sick Days, Paid Holiday’s, Pet Insurance, Matching 401(k), and a great Pension.
***Effective October 1, 2021, all employees must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 or qualify for an accommodation from the Bank’s vaccination policy; the Bank will provide accommodations as required by law for individuals unable to be vaccinated due to medical condition or sincerely held religious belief.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment.
At the Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco, we believe in the diversity of our people, ideas, and experiences and are committed to building an inclusive culture that is representative of the communities we serve.
To apply for this job please visit rb.wd5.myworkdayjobs.com.