Sr Product Manager
Website Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco
Are you passionate about building great products? Is your ideal work environment a place where you can collaborate radically across a large and complex organization and find ways to turn customer insights into successful products? If so, we may have the job for you.
The Senior Product Manager will be part of the Application Services Group and work with a cross-functional team of engineers, UX designers, and business partners to turn customer ideas into desirable products and technical solutions. You will engage closely with product engineers to determine the best implementation methods and schedules. We are looking for someone who is curious about solving customer problems and has experience defining product vision and strategy. The Senior Product Manager will have a bias towards action and be part of shaping our team’s product management strategy.
What will you do?
- Execute the full Product Lifecycle, including ideation and R&D, development, introduction and internal evangelization, constant improvement through maturity, etc.
- Drive Product Roadmaps from concept through delivery, including generating internal alignment and securing against dependencies and risks
- Work with business partners to develop general technology solutions and SaaS solutions that align with business and technical strategies
- Develop key project management-related artifacts such as project and resource plans, financial reports, project proposals, security documentation, and procedure documents
- Understand technology capabilities and limitations and clearly communicate those to customers and other stakeholders.
- Own product portfolio and drives product strategy and direction for IT-led initiatives
- Lead discovery workshops with customers, which includes the facilitation of large audiences, solution presentations, and prototype demonstrations.
- Evaluate and prioritize enhancement requests for products, set product release schedules and create product forecasts to ensure work focuses on those with maximum value that are aligned with product strategy
- Create structured and measurable outcomes for the team that tie back to program goals
- Identify strategies to support amazing customer experiences and ongoing customer engagement
- Identify key opportunities for organizational improvement, as well as development of technical or process enhancements to increase operational efficiencies, or reduce costs associated with the use of internal tools
- Foster business development opportunities
- 10-15% travel may be required
What do you need?
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Business, Engineering, Information Technology or similar; Master’s preferred
- 7+ years in developing innovative, technical products as a Product Manager
- Demonstrated ability to achieve strategic goals and to evolve product strategy based on customer research, data and industry trends; excellent problem-solving, organizational and analytical skills
- Strong collaboration, influencing skills, and verbal and written communication skills
- Working knowledge of several software development life cycle methodologies
- A proven track record of successfully implementing projects using agile methodologies
- Proficiency with agile development tools such as JIRA and Team Foundation Server (TFS)
- Must be a U.S. Citizen
- Product Manager or PPM certification
***Effective October 1, 2021, all employees must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 or qualify for an accommodation from the Bank’s vaccination policy; the Bank will provide accommodations as required by law for individuals unable to be vaccinated due to medical condition or sincerely held religious belief.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment.
At the Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco, we believe in the diversity of our people, ideas, and experiences and are committed to building an inclusive culture that is representative of the communities we serve.
To apply for this job please visit rb.wd5.myworkdayjobs.com.