Sr SQA Analyst
Website Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco
Tests the functionality and performance of software systems and ensures the software meets business requirements. Serves as the subject matter expert on various system automation projects.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer sciences, information systems, or equivalent experience. Certified Software Quality Analyst (CSQA), preferred
- 7+ years of related work experience
- Designs test cases through the review of test plans, business requirements, functional requirements
- Leads the planning and development of test strategies, which include test plans, cases and data through the review of business requirements, functional requirements and technical specifications.
- Serves as a domain expert on any system, local, and/or NCA workgroups they are assigned to. Mentors and trains others.
- Develops test process automation strategy and framework (i.e., in Zypher or Quality Center (ALM)), develops and maintains planning documents.
- Coordinates and leads test management tool implementation, upgrades, and training
- Diagnoses software problems, recommends solutions and resolves when program requirements have not been met. Works with developers as needed to determine causes of anomalies and take accurate course of action.
- Implements test plans, records and reports results, assists with analyzing test results, and provides root-cause analysis for problems encountered during testing.
- Coordinates and prioritizes automated test requests with test automation engineers.
- Assists in solving production issues, as requested.
- Leads and coordinates testing efforts of certain applications.
- Utilizes domain expertise to direct others on how to most efficiently test those applications and develops test approach and time, resource, and cost calculations.
- Uses various testing tools (automated or manual) to test scripts and/or scenarios, and validates the tool’s test results.
- Demonstrates experienced knowledge of an application’s technology and business use.
- Extensive technical knowledge of computer hardware and software, operating systems, browsers, Internet navigation, and downloading/installing software i.e. SQL, Oracle, business objects, web technologies, authentication or security technologies.
- Ability to perform repetitive routine tasks with a focus on details.
- Knowledge of highly sophisticated procedures and practices of a specific function, service or related department, interfaces.
- Strong analytical, multitasking and time management skills.
- Ability to perform involved, independent research and develops highly creative work products and proposals.
- Ability to work effectively in a highly matrix or virtual organization.
- Ability to lead IT work activities, processes and progress within a system to improve organizational efficiency and effectiveness.
- Must be a U.S Citizen or a Green Card holder with intent to become a U.S Citizen
At the Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco, we offer a wonderful benefits package including:
Medical, Dental, Vision, Pre-tax Flexible Spending Account, Backup Child Care Program, Pre-tax Day Care Flexible Spending Account, Vacation Days, Sick Days, Paid Holiday’s, Pet Insurance, Matching 401(k), and a great Pension.
***Effective October 1, 2021, all employees must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 or qualify for an accommodation from the Bank’s vaccination policy; the Bank will provide accommodations as required by law for individuals unable to be vaccinated due to medical condition or sincerely held religious belief.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment.
At the Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco, we believe in the diversity of our people, ideas, and experiences and are committed to building an inclusive culture that is representative of the communities we serve.
To apply for this job please visit rb.wd5.myworkdayjobs.com.