Senior Drupal Developer
Website Forum One
Turn Ideas Into Impact
For the past 25 years, we’ve been doing work that matters. We’re a digital agency that leverages technology to extend the influence of our mission-driven clients. Every day, our team of more than 100 digital strategists, architects, designers, and creators help leading nonprofit organizations and government agencies across the country make an impact. But this team still needs you! This is your opportunity to join the company helping those doing good in the world – do more, reach more, and achieve more.
Senior Drupal Developers at Forum One develop applications with a variety of frameworks, development tools, and processes. They stay up on industry trends and find ways to apply these learnings to our team’s work. As a Senior Drupal Developer, you’ll possess the knowledge, skill and experience to serve as the technical lead and in a client-facing capacity!
What you’ll do:
- Develop high-quality and performant web sites and applications with open-source tools, frameworks and technologies
- Write clean well-designed, documented code that adheres to best practices
- Assist with the technical planning, user story and technical acceptance criteria creation
- Guide and manage other developers that are contributing code to the project
- Estimate the level of effort for development tasks within a project
- Identify and correct complex bugs and problems
- Plan technical architectures that minimize or eliminate performance problems, complexity, or solution fragility
What you bring to the table:
- At least five years of web development experience, preferably in an agency setting
- Ability to take customer requirements and turn them into working application features
- Demonstrable knowledge of object oriented programming and design patterns
- Knowledge of and experience building and configuring complex Drupal 8+ and WordPress applications
- Ability to write custom modules that demonstrate excellent knowledge of Drupal APIs and adherence to best practices and coding standards
- Excellent problem solving skills
- Ability to effectively communicate and collaborate with a distributed team
What would be nice:
- Experience with other DevOps technologies (CI/CD tools, automated testing tools, etc)
- Experience building decoupled web applications with a Drupal or WordPress backend and React frontend
- Experience with Git & Docker
Why you’ll love it here:
- Competitive Salary & Employee Ownership Plan
- 401(k) match, Commuter benefits & flexible spending accounts
- 15 Vacation days, in addition to Sick Leave & Floating Holidays
- Flexible work hours
- Paid parental leave
- Company-provided laptops
- Professional development opportunities
- Tuition reimbursement
What we value:
- We’re passionate about our work – our clients’ missions matter, and we apply our passion in support of clients who are addressing the most critical global issues.
- We’re great partners – we’re collaborative, approachable, creative, inclusive, and reliable.
- We’re continuous learners – we are always expanding, refining, and improving our craft, value, and impact—as individuals and as a team.
- We’re inquisitive problem solvers – we’re dedicated to finding the right solution, which requires actively engaging varied perspectives, and approaching our work with flexibility, humility, and open minds.
- We get things done – we are thoughtful and thorough, but we don’t waste time or hesitate to tackle problems head on.
- We do the right thing – we make decisions for Forum One and our clients with the highest integrity, respect, fairness, and honesty.
Forum One provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability or genetics.
To apply for this job please visit grnh.se.