Senior Front-End Developer
Website Forum One
Turn Ideas Into Impact
For the past 25 years, we’ve been doing work that matters. We’re a digital agency that leverages technology to extend the influence of our mission-driven clients. Every day, our team of more than 100 digital strategists, architects, designers, and creators help leading nonprofit organizations and government agencies across the country make an impact. But this team still needs you! This is your opportunity to join the company helping those doing good in the world – do more, reach more, and achieve more.
What you’ll do:
- Hand-code design comps into optimized, standard compliant websites.
- Create cross browser/platform compatible sites in a team environment with User Experience professionals.
- Implement and advocate for the use of standards based and semantic HTML and CSS to solve design problems.
- Assess existing sites/systems for code quality and interactive appeal.
- Evangelize for best practices for front-end development.
What you bring to the table:
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 5+ years in web development and working with web technologies
- Solid portfolio showing at least 2–3 projects
- Experience with Photoshop or Sketch
- Experience with CMS development, especially WordPress and Drupal 8
- Working knowledge of PHP, MySQL, and Twig
- Understanding of web standards and accessibility guidelines
- Ability to multitask and meet deadlines on a tight schedule
- Experience collaborating with others and working in small teams.
What would be nice:
- SASS/Compass, Git, Docker, Drush, ES6, React and TypeScript experience
- Acquia certification for Developer and/or Front-end Specialist
- Experience working with web applications written in Python/Django
- Staff management experience
Why you’ll love it here:
- Competitive Salary & Employee Ownership Plan
- 401(k) match, Commuter benefits & flexible spending accounts
- 15 Vacation days, in addition to Sick Leave & Floating Holidays
- Flexible work hours
- Paid parental leave
- Company-provided laptops
- Professional development opportunities
- Tuition reimbursement
What we value:
- We’re passionate about our work – our clients’ missions matter, and we apply our passion in support of clients who are addressing the most critical global issues.
- We’re great partners – we’re collaborative, approachable, creative, inclusive, and reliable.
- We’re continuous learners – we are always expanding, refining, and improving our craft, value, and impact—as individuals and as a team.
- We’re inquisitive problem solvers – we’re dedicated to finding the right solution, which requires actively engaging varied perspectives, and approaching our work with flexibility, humility, and open minds.
- We get things done – we are thoughtful and thorough, but we don’t waste time or hesitate to tackle problems head on.
- We do the right thing – we make decisions for Forum One and our clients with the highest integrity, respect, fairness, and honesty.
Forum One provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability or genetics.
To apply for this job please visit grnh.se.