High Volume Hiring Platform for Hourly Workers
Fountain is the high-volume hiring platform empowering the world’s leading brands to streamline and scale their recruiting function. Our mobile-first platform keeps candidates engaged and reduces drop-off via built-in automated scheduling, text and email reminders. Candidates can apply anytime, anywhere in minutes, right from their phone. It enables on-the-go hiring managers to move quality talent through the pipeline, reducing time to fill. Fountain provides local, regional, and company level analytics to make data-driven decisions. Our drag-and-drop workflow allows for quick changes to accommodate fluctuations in hiring needs. Fountain’s global customers hire over 1.2 million workers annually in 78 countries.
Founded in 2014, we are a young company backed by top investors, including Y Combinator, SoftTech VC, Crosslink, Origin Ventures, and many others. We have raised over $33 million in funding, and with over 70 employees, we are excited to grow our team and find others who are looking to make a dent!
Fountain is looking for a data whiz who can perform analysis and build reporting that informs the decisions our company makes. To succeed in this role you will need to have the technical chops to pull, clean, and structure data for analysis as well as the communication skills to present your findings to different audiences. As a young start-up, things move fast here; efficient execution on a variety of projects is the expectation. Luckily, you’ll have a competent and collaborative team at your side to help! We are committed to supporting and developing junior analysts as they learn our tools and data model.
What you’ll be doing:
- Creating impactful reporting for internal and external customers
- Providing data-informed answers to some of Fountain’s most pressing questions — in short, giving our business the insight to make optimal decisions
- Analyzing datasets from various aspects of the business: operations, product adoption, marketing, sales, etc
- Presenting results to stakeholders
- Working with customers to understand their reporting needs and iterating through solutions
- Educating and advising Fountaineers on the best metrics to inform particular questions
- Building illuminating dashboards with attractive data visualizations
- Structuring data for use in Fountain’s internal BI tools
What you should bring:
- Experience writing SQL queries
- Strong quantitative sense
- Knowledge of foundational data analysis methods: data cleaning, summary statistics, validation, handling outliers, data visualization, etc
- Close attention to detail
- Ability to communicate results to a non-technical audience
- Genuine curiosity about the data that you will be working with
- Willingness to learn new technologies and techniques
- Can-do attitude in serving reporting to stakeholders paired with a healthy skepticism and a drive to continually improve the quality of analysis delivered
Amazing Perks & Benefits we provide for our employees include (but are not limited to):
- Flexible PTO & Work Hours
- “Work from Anywhere” Policy
- Comprehensive medical, dental, and vision coverage
- HSA & FSA (Medical and Dependent Care)
- Life Insurance & STD/LTD
- 10 Weeks Paid Parental Leave for Birth/Adoption
- Wellness/Gym Reimbursement
- Phone Stipend
- Remote IT/Home Office Stipend
- Learning and Development Reimbursements
- Fun, interactive and inclusive team-building events, off-sites, and happy hours
- 401K Plan
Even if you do not meet all the requirements above, we still encourage you to apply for this position. While we try to be thorough with our prerequisites, not everything about you as a candidate can be condensed into a list of bullet points. What do you have to lose?
We welcome applicants of any educational background, gender identity and expression, sexual orientation, religion, ethnicity, age, socioeconomic status, disability, and veteran status.
*Fountain is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer—M/F/D/V*
To apply for this job please visit www.fountain.com.