Business Development Representative
High Volume Hiring Platform for Hourly Workers
Fountain is the high-volume hiring platform empowering the world’s leading brands to streamline and scale their recruiting function. Our mobile-first platform keeps candidates engaged and reduces drop-off via built-in automated scheduling, text and email reminders. Candidates can apply anytime, anywhere in minutes, right from their phone. It enables on-the-go hiring managers to move quality talent through the pipeline, reducing time to fill. Fountain provides local, regional, and company level analytics to make data-driven decisions. Our drag-and-drop workflow allows for quick changes to accommodate fluctuations in hiring needs. Fountain’s global customers hire over 1.2 million workers annually in 78 countries.
Founded in 2014, we are a young company backed by top investors, including Y Combinator, SoftTech VC, Crosslink, Origin Ventures, and many others. We have raised over $33 million in funding, and with over 55 employees, we are excited to grow our team and find others who are looking to make a dent!
You will be a key driver of lead development at Fountain. Upon hiring, the Business Development Representative (BDR) will handle telephone, email and web-based interaction with prospective Fountain customers. You will also be performing outbound cold calling campaigns so you must be comfortable with prospecting and penetrating accounts.
What you’ll be doing:
- Your day-to-day will include lead qualification, striving to get that first meeting for a team of US and EMEA based strategic Account Executives
- Become an expert at researching accounts to determine stakeholders at key accounts via LinkedIn, Zoominfo and web information to find and connect with the right contacts and work with dedicated team of Account Executives on account penetration
- Identify the prospect’s need, perform personal outreach, and effective follow-up to generate interest
- Meet and exceed weekly and monthly activity metrics which will include outbound calls, lead qualification metrics, status updates and first meeting appointments goals
- Field incoming sales inquiries on behalf of Fountain in a professional manner
- Build strong relationships and effectively communicate with the sales, support and marketing teams
- Proactively look for opportunities to improve and optimize lead management
What you should bring:
- Experience cold calling and inbound lead development
- 1-2 years experiences in a similar role or in a business function
- High energy with a strong work ethic; drive to work in a fast paced environment at an emerging start up
- Willing and capable to dial a large volume of outbound calls and write emails
- EXCEPTIONAL interpersonal, written, and verbal communication skills (great grammar)
- Comfort level with tools such as Salesforce, Zoominfo, Gong, and LinkedIn Sales Navigator and other tools as needed
- Proficient with Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Google Suite
- Strong plus if you have experience with sales automation tools and outreach email nurtures
Amazing Perks & Benefits we provide for our employees include (but are not limited to):
- Flexible PTO & Work Hours
- “Work from Anywhere” Policy
- Comprehensive medical, dental, and vision coverage
- HSA & FSA (Medical and Dependent Care)
- Life Insurance & STD/LTD
- 10 Weeks Paid Parental Leave for Birth/Adoption
- Wellness/Gym Reimbursement
- Phone Stipend
- Remote IT/Home Office Stipend
- Learning and Development Reimbursements
- Fun, interactive and inclusive team-building events, off-sites, and happy hours
- 401K Plan
Even if you do not meet all the requirements above, we still encourage you to apply for this position. While we try to be thorough with our prerequisites, not everything about you as a candidate can be condensed into a list of bullet points. What do you have to lose?
We welcome applicants of any educational background, gender identity and expression, sexual orientation, religion, ethnicity, age, socioeconomic status, disability, and veteran status.
To apply for this job please visit www.fountain.com.