Lead Software Test Engineer
This role can be performed remotely anywhere within the United States and Canada.
FullStory’s digital experience capture technology runs on hundreds of mobile apps and tens of thousands of websites around the world. True enterprise scale. With such scale comes an awesome responsibility – our footprint must remain near zero, be highly performant and always work. More importantly, we must always respect the privacy intentions of our customers. Always.
As a Software Test Engineer, you will join our App Frameworks team to champion, extend and safeguard this mission. You’ll be working side by side with talented developers who share this vision and regard QA Engineering as an essential aspect of delivering enterprise software. We’re looking for someone who is comfortable organizing comprehensive testing plans as well as diving into code to write, and extend our working with UI automation. If you sweat the small details, are absolutely passionate about the user experience, and service a joy from finding defects, this is the role for you.
We use many established technologies like Selenium Webdriver, Appium, Jest, Cypress, BrowserStack and Jasmine, but are also open minded to new ideas. While you won’t have any direct reports, we are looking for you to help lead and mentor other QA/Test Engineers and help create develop quality assurance practices at our company.
Day to day, you’ll:
- Build and collect suite(s) including test cases and configure test run cadences and governance.
- Define and document organizational testing methodologies and best practices (e.g., unit, integration, functional, regression, smoke).
- Inspect for testing inefficiencies and define test suite service level agreement (SLA) and roadmap for improvement.
- Ensure and maintain adherence to best practices and testing policies.
- Monitor test pipeline performance and ensure adherence to SLA.
We’re looking for someone who:
- Has 8+ years of experience in software testing, enterprise application implementation and testing, browser UI automation, quality assurance and/or similar
- Has experience improving developer velocity, code, quality, and health (e.g., compilers, automated releases, code design and testing, test automation frameworks)
- Has experience creating test methodologies, writing test plans, creating test cases, and/or debugging
- Has experience writing automation scripts
It would be amazing if:
- You have experience in a technical leadership role leading project teams and setting technical direction
- You love testing enterprise applications, mobile applications, and/or networking systems
- You delight in working with web and mobile applications
Founded in 2014 on the belief that everyone benefits from a more perfect digital experience, FullStory helps businesses understand, measure, and improve their digital experience across sites and apps. At the core of FullStory’s platform is a powerful analytics engine that connects digital interactions to the metrics that matter most to businesses. With FullStory, product, engineering, and UX teams can align around the customer, break down internal information silos, and achieve company objectives together—faster. The end result? A digital experience customers love.
FullStory is backed by world-class investors and has 250+ employees around the world, with offices in Atlanta and London. We are proud to have been named to Forbes’ List of America’s Top Startup Employers, Wealthfront’s Career Launching Companies List, and LinkedIn’s Top US Startups List. Our company, in three words:
Empathy – Making a habit of empathy is a powerful way to maintain moderation and stay open to important information that doesn’t originate inside your own head.
Clarity – Few problems can survive their thorough description. By the time you can explain a problem in excruciating detail, especially to someone else, you know how to solve it.
Bionics – “Study what humans do and figure out how to scale it.” A dedication to building bionic systems ensures we maximally empower our users while minimizing our own unnecessary toil.
Have a life. FullStorians enjoy autonomy and flexibility. From a remote-first work environment to untracked paid time off, we don’t believe in micromanaging your time. After all, smart, driven people are their own best bosses.
Stay healthy. For our US-based FullStorians, we cover 99% of your premiums and 75% of your dependents’—same goes for dental and vision coverage.
Save for retirement. For our US-based FullStorians, we offer a 401k retirement plan through Vanguard and match employee contributions 2:1 up to $4800 USD per calendar year.
Paid parental leave. We want FullStorians to have the flexibility to balance the needs of their growing families without the added stress of figuring out work and finances.
Keep learning. FullStory provides professional development opportunities through online courses and internal training programs.
FullStory is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace dedicated to pursuing and hiring a diverse workforce. We want candidates of all human varieties, backgrounds, and lifestyles. There’s no problem that can’t be made better by bringing together people with a broader set of perspectives. If you love technology but aren’t sure if you’d fit in, please apply anyway.
To apply for this job please visit grnh.se.