Financial Services Product Manager
There are 2.7B deskless workers globally, and one-third work in agriculture.. Software tools built for white-collar workers just don’t work for agricultural workers who are often lower literacy, migrant, unbanked, and not accustomed to using email and apps. That’s where we come in.
Ganaz is the workforce management platform for the $1+ trillion North American agriculture and food manufacturing industry. We help create safer, fairer, and more profitable workplaces while providing the financial services needed to help workers forge a path out of poverty. Our software currently helps employers onboard, train, communicate with and retain their multilingual, deskless workforce. We will soon be launching paycards with integrated remittances, saving money for both workers and employers in this large and underserved market. We’re working with some of the largest and best brands in the industry, and our product offering and customer base is growing fast.
Our key product focus right now is building, launching, and iterating on our paycard product with integrated remittances. As our Financial Services Product Manager, you will drive execution of the roadmap for these products, determining priorities and working with our engineering, growth, and product teams, along with external partners, to create novel solutions that solve real problems.
What you’ll do
Within 1 month you will…
- Develop an understanding of our products, customers, and product roadmap and vision, including how our products fit together to serve employers and workers.
- Understand the business goals and objectives for our paycards and remittances, and how they align with our mission to foster well being and prosperity for migrant farm workers
- Work with our engineering, product, and growth teams, along with our external partners, to drive the multi-disciplinary components of these products and how they are being developed
- Take ownership of feature prioritization and decision making for paycards and remittances.
Within 3 months you will…
- Lead the rollout and beta testing phase of our paycard product
- Monitor product performance by tracking key performance indicators in Tableau and working with our product research lead to understand field insights and observations
- Drive product development and iteration by working closely with the engineering team to scope and groom work, plan sprints, and release features and updates
- Gather and organize product requirements for our remittance product, and work with engineering to scope work
Within 6 months you will…
- Track performance of paycards and remittances, driving continuous improvement of these products to better serve our customers.
- Work with the product team to define the product roadmap for financial services beyond paycards and remittances
What you’ll bring:
To the job
- Strong project management and organizational skills
- Experience working closely with Engineering teams in an agile format to deliver products
- A proven ability to drive cross-functional efforts and decision-making
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, including comfort translating between technical and non-technical audiences
- Experience leading complex products from design to release
To our mission and our company:
- Excitement at the prospect of serving an often overlooked workforce, creating products that have a positive impact on people’s lives.
- A strong sense of ownership that extends beyond individual tasks and drives you to learn, experiment, and seek solutions to problems. You are more comfortable with “what needs to be true to achieve that” than “that can’t be done.”
- A belief that all people deserve to be treated with empathy and respect.
- A track record of excellence, of encouraging yourself and others to always do better.
- 5-8 years of experience in product management, including ownership of a customer-facing product from design to release
- Experience building financial services products
What else you’ll need to know:
Ganaz is an equal opportunity employer and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws or our own sensibilities.
At Ganaz, diversity is more than a nice-to-have; it’s a critical ingredient for our success. We welcome applications from those who are traditionally underrepresented in tech. If you like the sound of this position but are not sure if you are the perfect fit, please apply!
Please send a cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com