Executive Strategy Analyst
At GoHealth, our mission is simple: To improve access to health
GoHealth is looking for an Executive Strategy Analyst to work with the company’s executive leadership team to help guide the company’s long-term corporate strategy. Projects will span across the company’s business units and functions, with a focus on using analytics and business insights to identify high-impact opportunities and determine the optimal approach to capture them.
Frequently cited statistics show that women and underrepresented groups apply to jobs only if they meet 100% of the qualifications. GoHealth encourages you to break that statistic and to apply. No one ever meets 100% of the qualifications. We look forward to your application.
- Support Executive Strategy team with end-to-end work streams, from strategic assessment through proposal creation, internal approval, negotiation, execution, and ongoing management
- Use analytics and modeling to provide innovative ideas that keep GoHealth at the forefront of industry analytics and data-based decision-making to optimize our financial, operational and growth objectives set forth by leadership
- Create new processes that support businesses by decreasing costs, increasing efficiency, and reducing cycle time
- Draft and iterate short- and long-term strategy proposals for the business unit
- Draft presentations that visually demonstrate significant business insights and provide Executives and Board Members with updates on key company developments
Skills and Experience:
- BA or BS degree with an understanding of the foundational business concepts (e.g., EBITDA, market segmentation) and the primary KPIs/levers associated with each
- Strong analytical capabilities with a passion for providing innovative and impactful insights through modeling and data analysis
- Ability to work with cross-functional stakeholders at all levels to drive forward impactful changes
- Proven ability to work in a fast-paced environment and meet changing deadlines and priorities on multiple simultaneous projects
- Familiarity with statistical/modeling packages and visualization programs
Benefits and Perks:
- Open vacation policy because work life balance is important
- 401k program with company match
- Employee Stock Purchase Program
- Medical, dental, vision, and life insurance benefits
- Paid maternity and paternity leave
- Professional growth opportunities
- Generous employee referral bonuses
- Employee Resource Groups
- Work from Home Stipend
- GoHealth is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Due to the unprecedented situation of COVID-19, GoHealth has decided to protect our current and future employees by managing our business remotely. This is inclusive of interviewing, onboarding and each role day-to-day. Please consider that our roles will not be remote long-term and will return to an office setting once we’re safe to do so following the guidance of local health authorities and the CDC.
To apply for this job please visit grnh.se.