Senior Network Engineer
At GoHealth, our mission is simple: To improve access to health
The GoHealth IT Infrastructure Team supports the entire GoHealth environment by providing network, systems and operational capabilities for all IT related functions in Corporate offices as well as remote agents. The team is looking for a Senior Network Engineer to report to the IT Infrastructure Director. In this role you will work closely with all of GoHealth’s IT teams to determine standards, assist in troubleshooting, and act as the escalation point for network related issues. In this role you will also be working with and designing resilient and scalable networks both for Corporate offices as well as cloud solutions including Amazon Web Services.
Frequently cited statistics show that women and underrepresented groups apply to jobs only if they meet 100% of the qualifications. GoHealth encourages you to break that statistic and to apply. No one ever meets 100% of the qualifications. We look forward to your application.
- Responsible for partnering with key customers, business units and IT team members to plan, design, implement and support network capabilities to address network service requirements
- Manage multiple corporate and production locations for network connectivity and services for VOIP, WAN, video and wireless
- Design and implement standard office network equipment, working with internal teams to ensure standards are met and provide a resilient and scalable networking solution
- Participation in 24×7 on call rotation for production locations to support the business
- Recommend and evaluate new technologies to drive technical standards and expectations across the enterprise
Skills & Experience:
- 3-5 years hands-on direct responsibility experience supporting and implementing large-scale network services
- 3-5 years of experience working with Cisco, Meraki, Palo Alto, F5 networks, and similar technologies and solutions
- Extensive Cisco routing, switching and firewall experience
- Experience utilizing Meraki, Cisco or other wireless provider equipment
- Experience working with hybrid AWS/Data Center environments and interconnectivity
2+ years working with telecommunications providers for circuits and equipment
- Proven ability to plan, implement and manage networks ensuring high availability, scalability and security within a rapidly growing enterprise
- Experience with the scoping, planning, implementation and support of SD-WAN technologies in an enterprise
- Experience designing and implementing office build projects both physically and remotely while utilizing remote hands services
- Independently capable of troubleshooting and resolving complex network problems
Benefits and Perks:
- Open vacation policy because work life balance is important
- 401k program with company match
- Employee Stock Purchase Program
- Medical, dental, vision, and life insurance benefits
- Paid maternity and paternity leave
- Professional growth opportunities
- Generous employee referral bonuses
- Employee Resource Groups
- Work from Home Stipend
- GoHealth is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Due to the unprecedented situation of COVID-19, GoHealth has decided to protect our current and future employees by managing our business remotely. This is inclusive of interviewing, onboarding and each role day-to-day. Please consider that our roles will not be remote long-term and will return to an office setting once we’re safe to do so following the guidance of local health authorities and the CDC.
To apply for this job please visit grnh.se.