Technical Application Support Analyst
At GoHealth, our mission is simple: To improve access to health
GoHealth is growing company with an expanding tech team. As a Technical Application Support Analyst, your top priority is to resolve customer technical issues and requests using your knowledge of GoHealth applications and your technical skills. You will report directly to the Technical Operations Manager.
Frequently cited statistics show that women and underrepresented groups apply to jobs only if they meet 100% of the qualifications. GoHealth encourages you to break that statistic and to apply. No one ever meets 100% of the qualifications. We look forward to your application.
- Leading the resolution of customer issues by working with engineering teams, IT operations, and account managers.
- Manage multiple resources such as domain names, SSL certificates, knowledge base, and LDAP to name a few.
- Assist development teams with operational tasks. Some of these tasks are developing electronic applications and transforming data.
- Write SQL statements, parse through log files using Unix tools and Splunk, automate repeated tasks, provision users and resources, and work with customers on technical issues.
Skills and Experience
- B.S. Degree in Computer Engineering, Computer Science, MIS, or related field
- Experienced technical support engineer and systems administrator with experience in the role.
- Have experience implementing fresh ideas in solving problems.
- Convey complex issues to all individuals.
- Have solid technical and logical skills with a background in troubleshooting, software applications, and in the following:
- Linux and Windows
- SQL and scripting languages
- Basic server administration and networking
- Experienced in acquiring and interpreting complex data as it relates to software application behavior, customer experience and service-level agreement.
- Good written and presentation skills and comfortable working with external customers, internal partners and leaders.
Perks and Benefits:
- Open vacation policy because work life balance is important
- 401k program with company match
- Employee Stock Purchase Program
- Medical, dental, vision, and life insurance benefits
- Paid maternity and paternity leave
- Professional growth opportunities
- Generous employee referral bonuses
- Employee Resource Groups
- Work from Home Stipend
- GoHealth is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Due to the unprecedented situation of COVID-19, GoHealth has decided to protect our current and future employees by managing our business remotely. This is inclusive of interviewing, onboarding and each role day-to-day. Please consider that our roles will not be remote long-term and will return to an office setting once we’re safe to do so following the guidance of local health authorities and the CDC.
To apply for this job please visit grnh.se.