Full Stack Engineer
Hewlett Packard Enterprise is the global edge-to-cloud company advancing the way people live and work. We help companies connect, protect, analyze, and act on their data and applications wherever they live, from edge to cloud, so they can turn insights into outcomes at the speed required to thrive in today’s complex world. Our culture thrives on finding new and better ways to accelerate what’s next. We know diverse backgrounds are valued and succeed here. We have the flexibility to manage our work and personal needs. We make bold moves, together, and are a force for good. If you are looking to stretch and grow your career our culture will embrace you. Open up opportunities with HPE.
About this role
As a full stack software engineer on the SaaS team, you will be responsible for providing a best-in-class experience for software-as-a-service users of our cutting-edge deep learning platform. Your work will enable research teams to get access to the latest in deep learning techniques and scale their training across tens or hundreds of GPUs at the click of a button. Your work will save research teams time and effort in operationalizing their deep learning training, enabling them to focus on training models instead of infrastructure and setup.
You will have the opportunity to define major aspects of our product: you’ll be expected to take on difficult problems without clear solutions, and to design, build, and iterate until we’ve reached elegant solutions that delight our customers. Along the way, you’ll work in a supportive and collaborative environment, with the opportunity to contribute across the stack based on your interests and experience.
As a baseline, we would expect you to bring:
- Strong problem solving and the ability to reason through unfamiliar challenges.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal, and the ability to collaborate with individuals with a broad range of skillsets and experience levels, across engineering, product, and design.
- An exceptional track record of designing, implementing, testing, and debugging scalable, reliable production-quality software.
- Experience developing well-tested client-side web applications and reusable UI components.
- Familiarity with API patterns and back-end frameworks and languages.
NOTE: Knowledge of machine learning or statistics is not required.
One or more of these would make you a stronger fit for the team:
- Experience with React, TypeScript, and Go
- In-depth knowledge of building and deploying software on AWS, GCP, or Azure
- Experience being on-call for production systems
- Interest or experience in machine learning
To apply for this job please visit careers.hpe.com.