Product Manager, Routing
Make Your Mark, Join the team today!
The Senior Product Manager, SD-WAN Routing is a high-impact position for Silver Peak. This product leader will be responsible for driving the strategic direction of Silver Peak’s SD-WAN routing solutions.
The successful candidate will define and drive Silver Peak’s EdgeConnect routing product roadmap and maintain ultimate responsibility for the success of the product line in Enterprise and Service Provider deployments that have complex routing requirements.
• Lead and communicate Silver Peak’s SD-WAN routing roadmap. This includes but is not limited to delivery of Product/Feature Requirements Document(s), PowerPoint content, and detailed requirements analysis
• Drive the EdgeConnect roadmap through execution and implementation by working hand-in-hand with the development engineering team, maintaining full ownership of routing feature requirements and ensuring successful delivery with customers
• Produce content for Validated Designs, Marketing collateral, and TOI (Transfer of Information) to Systems Engineering and Technical Support
• Represent Silver Peak at key customer events including high level meetings, seminars, and trade shows
• Collaborate on competitive marketing analysis to identify and analyze competitive threats (companies, technologies) around SD-WAN routing and develop appropriate recommendations and strategies to counter, including attack/defend collateral, talking points, pricing or commercial strategies and product/feature/technology recommendations
What You Need to Bring:
• BS or MS in Computer Science or a related field
• 5+ years Product experience in Switching&Routing desired
• 7+ years of experience in technical roles in Product Management in large product organizations or innovative startups
Subject matter expertise in datacenter and WAN networking in most of the following technologies and protocols: Cisco ACI, VMware NSX, BGP EVPN, BGP, OSPF, L2-in-L3 transport overlays such as VXLAN
• Product Management experience and extensive knowledge of Enterprise and Service Provider customer requirements for mission critical networking solutions
• Executive-level communication and negotiation skills. Excellent customer relations and technical leadership skills are a must
• Ability to manage project deliverables, coordinate cross-functional projects, and to work in a multi-task environment across organizational boundaries, and drive resolution on daily product/project issue
• Ability to competently interact with customers at a number of organizational levels and to evangelize products and architecture
• Ability to develop and articulate business rational in support of product and/or partnership initiatives.
• Availability for occasional domestic and international travel, up to 25% of time
Join us and make your mark!
• A competitive salary and extensive social benefits
• Diverse and dynamic work environment
• Work-life balance and support for career development
• An amazing life inside the element! Want to know more about it?
Then let’s stay connected!
Tweets by HPE_Careers
HPE is an Equal Employment Opportunity/ Veterans/Disabled/LGBT and Affirmative Action employer. We are committed to diversity and building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. We do not discriminate and all decisions we make are made on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need. Our goal is to be one global diverse team that is representative of our customers, in an inclusive environment where we can continue to innovate and grow together.
To apply for this job please visit careers.arubanetworks.com.