Software Engineer Data Path
Make Your Mark, Join the team today!
We are looking for a Datapath Software Engineer for Silver Peak System’s data networking family of products. You will develop real-time software features using the C language in a Linux environment.
How you’ll make your mark:
• Bring fresh ideas to solve some of the most challenging problems
• Design, develop, document and maintain performance critical data path features multiple areas including
IP packet processing, flow management, Security, Firewall, Segmentation,
VPN tunnel, QoS, Traffic control and shaping, TCP acceleration
• Develop unit and system performance test cases
• Work with extended engineering and support teams to trouble-shoot customer issues
• B.S in CS, EE or related area
• Excellent coding skills in C/C++ or Java
• Solid understanding of algorithms, data structures, complexity analysis
• Knowledge of network protocols such as TCP/IP, UDP, ICMP
• Strong analytical and problem solving skills
• Passionate about technologies and innovations
• Tremendous self-drive
• M.S or Ph.D in CS, EE or related area
• Experience with Linux/Unix or other embedded programming
• Experience with multi processor multi core programming
• Solid knowledge of network theory and protocols such as IPSec, VPN, NAT, Firewall, Segmentation
What we can offer you:
Extensive benefits, a competitive salary and participation in the shared values and purpose that make Hewlett Packard Enterprise one of the world´s most attractive employers! At HPE, our goal is to provide equal opportunities, flexible work-life balance, and constantly evolving career growth.
If you are looking for challenges in an exciting, supportive and international work environment, then we definitely want to hear from you. Continue the conversation by clicking apply now below, or directly via our Careers Portal at www.hpe.com/careers.
Join us and make your mark!
Find out more about us and follow us on:
Tweets by HPE_Careers
HPE is an Equal Employment Opportunity/ Veterans/Disabled/LGBT and Affirmative Action employer. We are committed to diversity and building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. We do not discriminate and all decisions we make are made on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need. Our goal is to be one global diverse team that is representative of our customers, in an inclusive environment where we can continue to innovate and grow together.
To apply for this job please visit careers.arubanetworks.com.