Global Security Project Manager
Website Hewlett Packard Enterprise
Technology innovation that fosters business transformation.
· Manage multiple projects executing at the same time
· Manage each projects scope and timeline
· Develop project plans that identify resource and budgetary needs
· Develop and publish communication power point decks
· Facilitate internal communication and effective collaboration
· Use Agile development practices to develop long term projects into phased steps that can be completed in a series of planned sprints,
· Coordinate meetings with business as needed
· Lead regular project meetings (sprint planning and review, stand-ups, breakout sessions).
· Manage project backlogs, develop user stories and acceptance criteria.
· Track issues, organize plans and develop roadmaps for technology leadership.
· Provide feedback, advice, project updates and encouragement to team members
· Identifying and managing potential risks
· 5+ years experience in a project management role with strong knowledge of project and task management methodologies.
· Direct experience with Agile, DevOps tools, concepts and methodologies.
· Well organized with solid planning, problem-solving and analytical skills.
· Ability to build relationships, work collaboratively and independently.
· Adaptable and capable of effectively managing change.
· Calm and personable under pressure.
To apply for this job please visit hpe.wd5.myworkdayjobs.com.