SAP Solution Architect for GTS & S4
Make Your Mark, Join the team today!
HPE Global IT is looking for an experienced SAP Techno-Functional analyst / Solution Architect with broad experience in designing, implementing end to end Order-to-Cash and Global Trade & Customs solutions in a global, highly complex system landscape. We are looking for individuals with the passion to drive significant business outcomes through technical skills, business acumen and leadership.
Global Functions IT, part of HPE Global IT is responsible for providing best in class IT solutions to HPE’s internal Global functions like Finance, Tax, Procurement, Treasury, Legal and others. The candidates will manage the planning, successful delivery of Order Management & Supply chain solutions, collaborating with various IT and business partners.
Main responsibilities :
• This hands-on role expects the candidate to apply functional and technical knowledge of SAP tools, systems and processes (SAP Global Trade Services, S4 or ERP Sales & Distribution including supply chain, SAP RoHS etc.,)
• Provides technical leadership to teams and integrates technical expertise and business understanding to develop superior solutions for the company and customers. Oversee implementation of solution complies with approved architectural direction.
• Drive implementation of cross functional initiatives required for regulatory compliance
• Establishes and maintains relationships with business leaders. Uses deep business knowledge to drive engagement on major IT initiatives. Influences overall IT and business planning; engages in strategic business planning where there is IT impact.
• Gather business requirements, lead analysis and drive high level E2E design
• Drive configuration and development activities to meet business requirements through a combination of internal and external teams
• Manages external software vendors and System Integrators on project implementation, ensuring adherence to established SLA’s
• Take a domain lead role on IT projects to ensure that all business stakeholders included and ensure they receive sufficient and timely communications.
• Develops request for proposals/quote, works to develop project proposals and statements of work, and other engagement activities with IT service providers.
• Drives strategic and creative problem solving. Demonstrates broad project leadership, impacting significant technical direction; exerts influence outside of immediate team and drives change. Applies in-depth or broad technical knowledge to various technology areas or functions. Performs solution design.
• Provides leadership to teams and integrates technical expertise and business understanding to create superior solutions for the company and customers. Consults with team members and other organizations, customer and vendors on complex issues. Mentors others in the team on process/technical issues.
• Uses formal system implementation methodologies during project prep, requirements gathering, design, build/test and deployment.
Knowledge and Skills:
• Bachelors degree in Business / Engineering / Finance or related discipline with over 10 years of experience implementing SAP solutions in a techno-functional role
• Strong experience in SAP Global Trade Services (GTS) and Sales & Distribution with large global enterprises, spanning blueprinting, implementation of one or more core SD modules including Master data, Order capture, Pricing, Supply Chain & Logistics, Billing & Foreign Trade
• Minimum 3-5 full life cycle global implementations (Prior experience defining/implementing worldwide solutions across multiple legal entities in a highly complex systems and project environment) including hands-on design and configuration
• Strong experience in GTS Compliance Management Capabilities such as Sanctioned Party List screening, License determination, Customs Management processes, US Automated Export System, European Union Intrastat reporting processes etc.,
• Candidates with experience implementing regulatory compliance solutions strongly preferred
• Exposure or experience to Product Compliance capabilities such as RoHS, REACH compliance etc., are an added advantage.
• Experience with implementing Tax optimized Supply Chain, regulatory compliance requirements such as eInvoicing and automated customs reporting etc., are preferred
• Strong business process knowledge and ability to map business requirements to standard SAP processes with minimal or no customization
• Well versed in SAP technical areas such as Dynpro, Reports, Enhancements, Object Oriented programming, BADI, User-exits, Smart Forms, SAP Script, ALE/EDI IDOCs, SOAP/REST Web Services, WebDynpro Applications, Fiori, Optimized Database programming etc.,
• Experience with SAP implementation methodologies and modern software development methodologies
• Prefer a candidate with strong Project Management background
• Good understanding of Integration of non-SAP Applications through ALE/IDOC and other communication mechanisms from a business analyst’s perspective
• Advanced understanding of software test methodologies, and experience with testing automation tools is a plus
• Ability to trouble shoot using basic ABAP debugging and understanding of SAP table structure is an asset
• Knowledge of other SAP modules such as Materials Management, Project Systems, Service Management and interfacing with FI/CO are of great value
• Demonstrated leadership skills to lead teams and achieve results.
• Sound analytical and problem solving skills, Excellent consulting skills, Demonstrated leader, Self-confident
• Excellent oral and written communication skills of complex and technical concepts. Demonstrates strong command of the English language
• High internal drive/self-initiative; Ability to work with ambiguous and incomplete information; Resourceful
• Strong relationship building and influencing skills; Able to mediate opposing viewpoints; Work well in a team environment
HPE is an Equal Employment Opportunity/ Veterans/Disabled/LGBT and Affirmative Action employer. We are committed to diversity and building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. We do not discriminate and all decisions we make are made on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need. Our goal is to be one global diverse team that is representative of our customers, in an inclusive environment where we can continue to innovate and grow together.
To apply for this job please visit careers.hpe.com.