Sales Optimization Support (SOS) Analyst
Make Your Mark, join the team today!
At HPE, we bring together the brightest minds to create breakthrough technology solutions and advance the way people live and work. Our legacy inspires us as we forge ahead dedicated to helping our customers make their mark on the world.
Learning does not only happen through training. Relationships are among the most powerful ways for people to learn and grow, and this is part of our HPE culture. In addition to working alongside talented colleagues, you will have many opportunities to learn through coaching and stretch assignment opportunities. You’ll be guided by feedback and support to accelerate your learning and maximize your knowledge.
The Sales Optimization Support (SOS) Team is chartered to partner with the HPE North America sales community by providing exceptional support in executing non-customer facing tasks. This support provides sellers more time for customer and partner engagement. As a Sales Optimization Support (SOS) analyst, you will play a key role in enabling HPE sellers to generate more revenue by tracking and completing requests related to sales pursuit, order management and post sales on their behalf. You will join a collaborative and supportive team of process experts who thrive on solving the toughest challenges together!
In this role you will:
- Be directly aligned to a defined group of sales professionals in order to develop relationships and anticipate needs while supporting their ecosystem of resources
- Leverage prior knowledge, SOS job aids, SOS process experts, and business process owners to resolve issues or route to the appropriate resources at HPE
- Navigate HPE’s back office processes to solve problems in a timely manner and closer to the customer, where the cost is the lowest
- Track requests to completion, ensuring sellers have the resolution needed to communicate to customers and partners as appropriate
- Provide input and identify process improvement opportunities to improve quality, operational efficiency, and end-to-end workflow effectiveness
- Manage sales pursuit requests related to equipment loans, quotes, deal registrations and other items to help close the sale
- Track orders, shipment status, and other pertinent items related to order fulfillment
- Address post sales issues by identifying the appropriate process based on time since shipment, cost and scope of request
- Redirect requests to other HPE teams for tasks not in scope for SOS
- Maintain an Excel based tracker of requests and prepare monthly summary
- May serve as a process expert for one or more processes supporting SOS teammates
Education and Experience:
- 2-4 years of experience in sales or sales support roles preferred
- Bachelor or master’s degree in business management or equivalent preferred
- Exceptional customer service focus with sharp attention to detail
- Comfortable with ambiguity and digging in to determine root cause of issues
- Understanding of a matrixed environment and confidence in following up on tasks across other teams
- Ability to thrive under pressure while managing a variety of requests, time, and prioritization
- Patient and persistent with the confidence to ask for help when needed
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Mastery in English and local language
What we can offer you:
Extensive benefits, a competitive salary and participation in the shared values and purpose that make Hewlett Packard Enterprise one of the world´s most attractive employers! At HPE, our goal is to provide equal opportunities, flexible work-life balance, and constantly evolving career growth.
If you are looking for challenges in an exciting, supportive and international work environment, then we definitely want to hear from you. Continue the conversation by clicking apply now below, or directly via our Careers Portal at www.hpe.com/careers.
Join us and make your mark!
Find out more about us and follow us on:
Tweets by HPE_Careers
HPE is an Equal Employment Opportunity/ Veterans/Disabled/LGBT and Affirmative Action employer. We are committed to diversity and building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. We do not discriminate and all decisions we make are made on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need. Our goal is to be one global diverse team that is representative of our customers, in an inclusive environment where we can continue to innovate and grow together.
To apply for this job please visit hpe.wd5.myworkdayjobs.com.