Product Manager – Data Fabric Business Unit
Make Your Mark, Join the team today!
Hewlett Packard Enterprise (HPE) advances the way people live and work. We bring together curious minds to create breakthrough technology solutions, helping our customers make their mark on the world.
HPE makes Hybrid IT simple. HPE helps customers to design the right mix of Hybrid IT solutions to serve their unique needs. We bring next generation infrastructure that uses intelligent software to simplify and accelerate the delivery of new apps, services and business insights. Our mission is to empower our customers with new ways to deliver and manage IT on-premises and in the cloud.
The mission of the HPE Data Fabric BU is to accelerate HPE’s transformation to an ARR based business with critical software for the enterprise and innovate on the industry’s most advanced modern edge-to-cloud data fabric. The HPE Data Fabric enables users to store, manage, process, and analyze all data – including files, objects, tables, and streams from operational, historical, and real-time data sources – with mission-critical reliability to meet production SLAs. HPE Data Fabric offers a core set of data services to ensure Exabyte scale and high performance while providing unmatched data protection, disaster recovery, security, and management services. Open APIs and support for containerization ensure broad distributed application access and seamless application portability. The HPE Data Fabric runs on commodity hardware across on-premises, cloud, and edge deployments.
Key strategic initiatives include growing the innovation capability to create new revenue streams directly or with other Business Units including as-a-Service offerings; analytics and AI bundles, Persistent Store for HPE Container Platform; assist Enterprise Sales to retain, renew, expand MapR installed base and seed/adopt HPE Container Platform and drive HPE transformation around software business, education, sales, marketing and innovation competencies..
Sounds like you? Then we have the right opportunity—we are looking for a Product Manager to join us! If you want to be part of a business area that is growing—with great opportunities, and are ready for your next role, then please apply today.
How you’ll make your mark:
• By driving NPI and in-market roadmap execution working closely with cross-functional teams (engineering, finance, accounting, marketing, PLM, etc.).
• You write detailed market requirements documents (MRDs) and actionable product requirement documents (PRDs) for each release.
• You’ll own the definition and management of SKUs in coordination with cross-functional teams.
• You’ll build and maintain compelling internal and external facing collateral in organization with outbound teams.
• You evaluate industry/technology trends, customer trends, competitive analysis and recommend fabric and product roadmap.
• You have a BS or MS in Computer Science or related field or equivalent experience is required. MBA a plus.
• You have 10+ years’ experience in product management.
• You have demonstrated ability to build and launch successful innovative products.
• You have strong organizational skills, excellent written and oral communication skills.
What we can offer you:
At HPE, we deliver equal opportunities, flexible work-life balance, and constantly evolving career growth as well as competitive benefits, salary and shared values and purpose.
HPE is an Equal Employment Opportunity/ Veterans/Disabled/LGBT and Affirmative Action employer. We are committed to diversity and building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. We do not discriminate and all decisions we make are made on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need. Our goal is to be one global diverse team that is representative of our customers, in an inclusive environment where we can continue to innovate and grow together.
To apply for this job please visit careers.hpe.com.