Silver Peak Senior NPI Program Manager
Make Your Mark, join the team today!
Silver Peak is giving Enterprises the (WAN) Edge! With an end-to-end approach to SD-WAN platform, we are delivering the highest multiplier on your investments in cloud applications and services, transforming your WAN to deliver better economics, control, reliability and performance.
How you’ll make your mark:
- You will form and lead cross-functional teams (comprised of Product Management, Hardware and Software Engineering, Operations, SQA and other members as required) to coordinate and execute on all activity associated with product launch through high volume production
- You will work with Suppliers/Integrators and internal teams (Product Management and Engineering) to ensure timely delivery of key components to meet product launch schedule
- You will serve as single point of contact to the Supply Chain team to confirm Supplier/Integrator readiness in terms of production capacity and approved critical parts manufacturing prior to key product milestones
- You will provide weekly program updates to leadership and other key stakeholders
- You will lead cross-functional teams in conducting post mortem reviews following product launch to gather and communicate key learnings for continuous improvement
You will execute implementation and improvement projects for program management tools and processes
- You have a Bachelor’s degree desired, preferably in Business Operations, Supply Chain or Industrial Engineering
- You have 5+ years of experience in material management, production planning, purchasing or distribution preferably in equipment manufacturing
- You will comply with company policies and safety regulations
- You must have a high level of interpersonal and communication skills to work across functional and organizational lines
- You have strong verbal, written, planning and analytical skills
- You must demonstrate excellent problem-solving and decision-making skills
- You have the ability to organize and prioritize work to meet deadlines
What we can offer you:
Extensive benefits, a competitive salary and participation in the shared values and purpose that make Hewlett Packard Enterprise one of the world´s most attractive employers! At HPE, our goal is to provide equal opportunities, flexible work-life balance, and constantly evolving career growth.
If you are looking for challenges in an exciting, supportive and international work environment, then we definitely want to hear from you. Continue the conversation by clicking apply now below, or directly via our Careers Portal at www.hpe.com/careers.
Join us and make your mark!
Find out more about us and follow us on:
Tweets by HPE_Careers
HPE is an Equal Employment Opportunity/ Veterans/Disabled/LGBT and Affirmative Action employer. We are committed to diversity and building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. We do not discriminate and all decisions we make are made on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need. Our goal is to be one global diverse team that is representative of our customers, in an inclusive environment where we can continue to innovate and grow together.
To apply for this job please visit careers.hpe.com.