Make Your Mark, join the team today!
Silver Peak is giving Enterprises the (WAN) Edge! With an end-to-end approach to SD-WAN platform, we are delivering the highest multiplier on your investments in cloud applications and services, transforming your WAN to deliver better economics, control, reliability and performance.
As a member of Silver Peak hardware team, the successful candidate will lead Silver Peak hardware project from conception to manufacturing release. The successful candidate will own all aspects of the system design and validation, working directly with our OEM/ODM partners to ship cutting-edge products. The successful candidate must be a self-starter capable of working independently, have excellent communication skills, and be a solid team player, motivated, goal oriented, and able to work with top-notch team in a fast-paced environment. In addition, support operations in Failure Analysis, and provide corrective action recommendations.
How you’ll make your mark:
- You will define hardware requirements in collaboration with the product and extended engineering team.
- You’ll engage with key suppliers to stay on top of emerging technologies and future releases.
- Ability to prototype new hardware for proof of concept study.
- You will build and execute a robust test plan by leveraging resources at our OEM/ODM partners.
- You will lead OEM/ODM teams to efficiently and effectively complete programs.
- You will establish benchmarks and test new/current platforms and components.
- You’ll assist with internal manufacturing production.
- You will work with the extended engineering team to troubleshoot field returns.
- You have BS/MS in Electrical Engineering with minimum 5-10 years of experience.
- You are familiar with x86 system architecture with hands on system design, as well as embedded x86, chipset, PCIe, SATA/NVMe, networking technologies.
- You have working knowledge of test and measurement equipment, troubleshooting and electronic debugging is required.
- You have experience designing for testability, manufacturability, reliability, and regulatory compliance.
- You have experience with the OEM/ODM model.
- You are a proficient problem-solver and have the ability to approach complex issues with curiosity and determination.
- You are an analytic thinker – logically examining the steps taken and the outcome to make corrections in order to produce better results.
- Your working knowledge of networking protocols is a plus.
- Your working knowledge Software troubleshooting (Linux environment) is a plus.
- Some Mechanical knowledge is a plus.
What we can offer you:
Extensive benefits, a competitive salary and participation in the shared values and purpose that make Hewlett Packard Enterprise one of the world´s most attractive employers! At HPE, our goal is to provide equal opportunities, flexible work-life balance, and constantly evolving career growth.
If you are looking for challenges in an exciting, supportive and international work environment, then we definitely want to hear from you. Continue the conversation by clicking apply now below, or directly via our Careers Portal at www.hpe.com/careers.
Join us and make your mark!
Find out more about us and follow us on:
Tweets by HPE_Careers
HPE is an Equal Employment Opportunity/ Veterans/Disabled/LGBT and Affirmative Action employer. We are committed to diversity and building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. We do not discriminate and all decisions we make are made on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need. Our goal is to be one global diverse team that is representative of our customers, in an inclusive environment where we can continue to innovate and grow together.
To apply for this job please visit careers.hpe.com.