Silver Peak Software Engineer- Cloud Services
Make Your Mark, join the team today!
Silver Peak is giving Enterprises the (WAN) Edge! With an end-to-end approach to SD-WAN platform, we are delivering the highest multiplier on your investments in cloud applications and services, transforming your WAN to deliver better economics, control, reliability and performance.
We are looking for a Cloud Application Software Engineer who will own the design and implementation of cloud applications for Silver Peak’s SD-WAN offering. Our mission critical cloud applications enable Silver Peak’s industry leading visibility and control solutions, enterprise and service provider software licensing, and cloud managed orchestration. In addition to direct development responsibilities, you will participate in all architectural and productivity tool selection decisions.
How you’ll make your mark:
• You will develop and support scalable and reliable cloud applications from top to bottom
• You will design and implement a rich and intuitive configuration and reporting user interface
• You’ll develop REST APIs using Node.js
• You will participate in and drive architectural and technology decisions
• You will implement a highly unit testable code structure
• You are comfortable working on and configuring Linux systems
• You have knowledge of AWS, Docker and Docker Swarm
• You have knowledge in Node.js and Express.js REST API development
• You have experience with MySQL, MongoDB, Redis or other DB architectures
• You have a strong grasp of computer science and software engineering fundamentals including data structures, algorithms, distributed systems and cloud computing paradigms
• Your knowledge and experience in any of the following will be considered a plus: Kubernetes, GCP, Azure, Computer Networks, Microservices architecture, Message Queues, Pub/Sub
• You have a US Bachelor’s degree or foreign equivalent in Computer Science, Computer Information Systems/Applications or Math
• You have 3+ years of experience in designing and developing cloud applications at scale
What we can offer you:
Extensive benefits, a competitive salary and participation in the shared values and purpose that make Hewlett Packard Enterprise one of the world´s most attractive employers! At HPE, our goal is to provide equal opportunities, flexible work-life balance, and constantly evolving career growth.
If you are looking for challenges in an exciting, supportive and international work environment, then we definitely want to hear from you. Continue the conversation by clicking apply now below, or directly via our Careers Portal at www.hpe.com/careers.
Join us and make your mark!
Find out more about us and follow us on:
Tweets by HPE_Careers
HPE is an Equal Employment Opportunity/ Veterans/Disabled/LGBT and Affirmative Action employer. We are committed to diversity and building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. We do not discriminate and all decisions we make are made on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need. Our goal is to be one global diverse team that is representative of our customers, in an inclusive environment where we can continue to innovate and grow together.
To apply for this job please visit careers.hpe.com.