Software Engineer- Orchestrator
Make Your Mark, join the team today!
Silver Peak is giving Enterprises the (WAN) Edge! With an end-to-end approach to SD-WAN platform, we are delivering the highest multiplier on your investments in cloud applications and services, transforming your WAN to deliver better economics, control, reliability, and performance.
We are looking for a senior software development engineer who will own the design and implementation of cloud applications for Silver Peak’s SD-WAN offering. Our mission-critical cloud applications enable Silver Peak’s industry-leading visibility and control solutions, enterprise and service provider software licensing, and cloud-managed orchestration. In addition to direct development responsibilities, you will participate in all architectural, technology, and productivity tool selection decisions.
How you will make your mark:
- You will develop new features for Silver Peak Orchestrator web application that enables.
- Centralized management of SD-WAN enabled networks.
- You will be responsible for front end and back end software development for web applications.
- You will know white box unit test cases for your implementations.
- You will collaborate with remote teams.
- You will have experience in NodeJS/Java based web development.
- You will have experience in developing web applications for cloud deployments.
- You will will have a proven track record of developing database applications using SQL and NoSQL.
- You will have complete ownership, Problem-solving skills and tremendous self-drive.
You will have strong written and verbal communication skills.
- You will have a minimum of 4 – 6 years of work experience.
- You will have a US Bachelor’s degree or foreign equivalent in Computer Science or Computer Information Systems/Applications.
What we can offer you:
Extensive benefits, a competitive salary, and participation in the shared values and purpose that make Hewlett Packard Enterprise one of the world´s most attractive employers! At HPE, our goal is to provide equal opportunities, flexible work-life balance, and constantly evolving career growth.
If you are looking for challenges in an exciting, supportive and international work environment, then we definitely want to hear from you. Continue the conversation by clicking apply now below, or directly via our Careers Portal at www.hpe.com/careers.
Join us and make your mark!
Find out more about us and follow us on:
Tweets by HPE_Careers
HPE is an Equal Employment Opportunity/ Veterans/Disabled/LGBT and Affirmative Action employer. We are committed to diversity and building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. We do not discriminate and all decisions we make are made on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need. Our goal is to be one global diverse team that is representative of our customers, in an inclusive environment where we can continue to innovate and grow together.
To apply for this job please visit careers.hpe.com.