Customer Success Platform Data Architect
Make Your Mark, join the team today!
Now more than ever, corporations need to move faster and adapt quickly to change. HPE GreenLake brings the cloud experience to apps and data everywhere, enabling customers to adopt transformative technology faster and simplify their operations. In addition, HPE GreenLake delivers public cloud services and infrastructure as-a-service for all workloads – on premises, fully managed in a pay-per-use model at the edge, in colocations, and in customers’ data centers. With HPE GreenLake, corporations will be able to transform their cloud-native and non-cloud native applications, create essential data and speed insights for teams to use effectively, and free up their staff to better address other business needs.
Reporting to the Director, Customer Success Operations, the CS Platform Data Engineer will be responsible for owning the data architecture, governance, hygiene, workflow and analytics to support the Customer Success business and field CSM practitioners. This data architecture will apply to several platforms, such as Totango, Customer Insights, Voice of Customer and others. This senior individual will work closely with other data architects and engineers to ensure data accuracy for use by CSMs to provide customer analytics and insights to all GreenLake customers.
- Lead data architecture, governance and management of all datasets used by Customer Success practitioners
- Define new algorithms to provide customer insights and predictions so CSMs can drive value attainment conversations
- Define, document and evolve all data workflows based on CSM data analytics requirements
- Work closely with the WW GreenLake Strategy and Operations Team, WW GreenLake Sales, and WW GreenLake Product Management and Engineering teams in ensure a consistent data governance model
- Support all data analytics requirements for all customer segmentation tiers
Qualifications and Education Requirements
- 3+ years of minimum experience in Cloud-based solutions and platforms, IT-based Managed Services solutions (e.g. IaaS, PaaS, SaaS) or equivalent
- 2+ years in a Customer Success/Client Management role is a plus
- Well versed on On-premise and Cloud services (Datacenter, Azure, AWS, GCP)
- Demonstrated success managing large, complex projects as well as matrix organizations
- Established leadership experience and ability to lead others to consensus
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in emails, phone calls, presentations and internal meetings
- Proven ability to present complex ideas in an accessible and engaging way
- Exceptional organizational, analytical, and detail-oriented thinking skills.
- Trustworthy co-worker and team player, with a strong passion for exceeding customer expectations
- Excellent problem solving, conflict resolution, and program management skills, with a focus on translating business requirements into technological solutions
- Self-starter who can embrace challenges and take initiative for difficult tasks.
- Experience working with large datasets from various sources.
- Experience in collecting data requirements, data exploration, ingesting, cleansing, transformation and modeling.
- Strong proficiency with SQL and Python is required
- Advance query writing skills.
- Experience in Data Integration methods such as ETL/ELT/ELTL, Data Pipeline etc.
- Knowledge of best practices, schema management, and data hygiene operations
- Bachelor or Masters degree in management, computer science, technical or engineering field or relevant study required
Hewlett Packard Enterprise is EEO F/M/Protected Veteran/ Individual with Disabilities.
To apply for this job please visit careers.hpe.com.