Crowdfunding Campaign Manager
Honeycomb is a venture-backed, loan crowdfunding platform.
Honeycomb Credit is a loan crowdfunding website that unlocks capital for small businesses from an unconventional and innovative source—their fans, friends, and community. By crowdfunding a small business loan, entrepreneurs create deeper relationships with their community and investors earn a return while supporting local businesses they love. It’s a true win-win!
For this role, we are looking for someone who can offer energetic front-line guidance and strategy to business owners running investment crowdfunding campaigns on Honeycomb. As a key part of growing our two-sided network, the Crowdfunding Campaign Manager embodies the Honeycomb mission and values every day.
- 0-3+ years of experience in customer success, sales, customer support, marketing, or social media
- Experience working with or around small businesses
- Excitement for our mission of creating financially empowered communities
The Ideal Candidate will:
- Have excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Be comfortable working face to face (virtually!) with small business owners
- Have experience in a customer support, customer success, sales, or marketing role
- Be familiar with social media and email marketing
- Be process-minded but flexible and collaborative
- Be comfortable dealing with the ambiguity of working in a fast-paced startup
- Comfort being accountable to personal and team goals
Additional consideration will be given to candidates who:
- Have worked in a high-growth startup environment before
- Can demonstrate a track record of hitting goals and growing professionally
- Have experience in lending, crowdfunding, or fundraising
- Have worked in an independently owned small business!
- Are located in Pittsburgh, Chicago, Philadelphia, or New York City
- Support and manage small business owners’ crowdfunding campaigns from launch to funding. This includes pre-launch meetings, campaign strategy, telling a compelling story through the campaign page, and periodic check-ins throughout the life of the campaign
- Interface with the sales, marketing, compliance, and operations teams to ensure campaigns are launching in a timely manner and reaching their funding goals
- Build on our existing customer success tools to drive investment in our customers’ campaigns
- Engage our investor audience through social media, email, and events both through Honeycomb’s owned channels and indirectly through our customers reach
- Work with our operations team to maintain a positive working relationship between business owners, investors, and Honeycomb throughout the repayment of the loan
Honeycomb Credit offers:
- Unlimited PTO
- Health insurance
- Equity in a high growth startup
- Fun, unique, and exciting co-workers
- The opportunity to grow your career in a mission-driven organization
To apply for this job please visit honeycombcredit.applytojob.com.