Director of Demand Generation
What We’re Building
Honeycomb is a service for the near and present future, redefining observability and raising expectations of what our developer tools can do for us! We’re working with well known companies like Hello Fresh, Slack, LaunchDarkly, and Vanguard and more across a range of industries. This is an exciting time in our trajectory, we’ve closed Series C funding, scaled past 100-person mark, and named to Forbes’ America’s Best Startups of 2022 (https://www.linkedin.com/posts/honeycomb.io_its-not-often-that-we-like-to-toot-our-own-activity-6907007050136600576-WG1z?utm_source=linkedin_share&utm_medium=member_desktop_web)! In the Director of Demand Generation role, you’ll be joining a growing revenue marketing team, responsible for developing and executing integrated campaigns to accelerate the number of sales opportunities (SQLs) to support our revenue growth goals.
Who We Are
We come for the impact, and stay for the culture! We’re a talented, opinionated, passionate, fiercely inclusive, and responsible group of bees. We have conviction and we strive to live _our values_ (https://www.honeycomb.io/about/) every day. We want our people to do what they truly love amongst a team of highly talented (but humble) peers.
How We Work
We are a remote-first company, which means we believe it is not where you sit, but how you deliver that matters most. We invest in our people and care about how you orient to our culture and processes. At the same time we imbue a lot of trust, autonomy, and accountability from Day 1.
What You’ll Do In Role:
- Own development and execution of stellar marketing plans that are grounded in driving new sales qualified opportunities.
- Build out an account-based marketing playbook, incorporating both strategic and programmatic tactics to bring our named accounts into the funnel
- Share your success by communicating with masterfully detailed campaign briefs that outline objectives and tactical campaign elements.
- Scale the reach of your efforts with playbooks that enable our sales teams to amplify your campaigns across their named accounts.
- Ensure both marketing and sales know what’s working and not working by providing actionable pre/post-campaign updates as well as weekly/monthly/quarterly reports.
- Execute programmatic account-based marketing campaigns with a laser focus on driving conversion as your north star.
- Flex your writing chops by creating landing pages, email, social copy, and more for every anchor and programmatic campaign.
- Organize quarterly global campaign programs that support both conversions of our current funnel through always-on programs and inventive new programs to reach new audiences and grow our database with quality individuals.
- Partner with Product Marketing, Developer Relations, and internal Technical Teams to create sharp copy that really resonates with your audience.
- Use data (Salesforce, Hubspot, Outreach, Google Analytics, etc) to inform your decisions and improve targeting and campaign performance
- Work closely with our Revenue Operations team to grow our contact database and improve workflow and automation.
- Be on point for running all things demand gen, such as maintaining campaign and email flight calendars
What You’ll Bring:
- 7+ years working in demand generation for a B2B SaaS company, preferably in the developer and DevOps community space.
- Passion and commitment to helping engineers make better software and improve their quality of life * Authenticity that shows in everything you do!
- A knack for translating our value and differentiators into relatable content
- A data-driven approach to omni-channel and programmatic account-based strategy
- Confidence and aptitude for using key marketing tools
- Operational expertise to deliver world-class user experiences via the work you produce
- A goal-oriented drive to focus everything you do around hitting the team goals that matter
What You Get When You Join The Hive!
- Base+ Bonus pay (range) of $180,000- 225,000
- A stake in our success – generous equity with an employee-friendly stock program
- It’s not about how strong of a negotiator you are – our pay is based on transparent levels relative to experience
- Compensation benchmarked to San Francisco market – no matter of where you live (or move)!
- A remote-first mindset and culture (really!)
- 100% employee coverage for Health, Dental, Vision, Life, and Disability insurance
- Time To Recharge – Unlimited PTO, paid sabbatical, 14 US company holidays in 2022, and one 3-day weekend per month
- Pick Your Perk – $600 a year to spend on the perks that you care about most
- Work-Life Balance and Flexible Schedule options
- The tech you need AND a $500 Home Setup Stipend
- $200 Reimbursement for Cell/Wifi/CoWorking
- $1500+ Annual Professional Development Allowance
- Up to 16 weeks of paid parental leave, regardless of path to parenthood
- Maven Inclusive Family-Building benefit including unlimited virtual appointments, coaches & counselors, and $10K ‘wallet’ to support adoption, surrogacy, IVF, and egg/sperm freezing
- Semi-annual performance conversations (we call them Review & Rewards conversations) – so you know where you stand, and how you’ll be rewarded for your impact
- Annual compensation review, benchmarking to industry and inflation changes
Diversity & Accommodations:
We’re building a diverse and inclusive workplace where we learn from each other, and welcome nontraditional candidates, and people of all backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives. You don’t need to be a millennial to join us, all gens are welcome! Further, we (of course) follow federal and state disability laws and are happy to provide reasonable accommodations during the application phase, interview process, and employment. Please email Talent@honeycomb.ioto discuss accessible formats or accommodations. As an equal opportunity employer our hiring process is designed to put you at ease and help you show your best work; if we can do better – we want to know!
To apply for this job please visit jobs.lever.co.