Senior Growth Marketing Manager
What We’re Building
Honeycomb is a service for the near and present future, defining observability and raising expectations of what our developer tools can do for us! We’re working with well known companies like Hello Fresh, Slack, LaunchDarkly, and Vanguard and more across a range of industries. This is an exciting time in our trajectory, we’ve closed Series C funding, scaled past the 100-person mark, and named to Forbes’ America’s Best Startups of 2022! In the Senior Growth Marketing Manager role, you’ll be joining a growing Demand Generation team, to build and execute our product led growth strategy (PLG) to promote the brand to our technical audience and generate sign-ups and conversions.
Who We Are
We come for the impact, and stay for the culture! We’re a talented, opinionated, passionate, fiercely inclusive, and responsible group of bees. We have conviction and we strive to live our values every day. We want our people to do what they truly love amongst a team of highly talented (but humble) peers.
How We Work
We are a remote-first company, which means we believe it is not where you sit, but how you deliver that matters most. We invest in our people and care about how you orient to our culture and processes. At the same time we imbue a lot of trust, autonomy, and accountability from Day 1.#LI-Remote
About the role:
The Senior Growth Marketing Manager will report to the Senior Director of Demand Generation and work closely with the Director of Growth. This role is responsible for creating campaigns and optimizing the website and content for PLG, testing incremental changes for conversion rate improvement for product signups, collaborating with internal and external teams to find ways to take advantage of opportunities to increase signups, and tracking and reporting performance.
The right person for this role will have a solid background in the developer tools lifecycle, marketing execution, analytics and reporting, and A/B and multivariate testing and other experiments to improve site conversion rates. #LI-Remote
What You’ll Do In Role:
- Build out and run the end-to-end PLG marketing program with analytics, automation, and lifecycle marketing via web, chat, email, in-product interactions, and more
- Collaborate with Marketing partners on opportunities to draw relevant new visitor traffic to the site and convert that traffic to signups ad PQAs
- Experiment with channels and tactics to and continuously optimize campaigns
Understand and be a champion for the developer and engineering tools lifecycle and identify opportunities for growth, optimization, and conversion
- Conceive and execute on a wide range of content campaigns to drive education and engagement
- Measure and analyze content efforts to find what’s working and what isn’t via data analysis and data visualization
- Work with Marketing and RevOps to ensure tools are optimized and functional and ensure that we can measure the impact of each campaign, and develop ways to scale
- Work closely with web dev/engineering teams to make sure the company’s infrastructure, site architecture, and site features support and enhance the effectiveness of PLG programs
What You’ll Bring:
- 5+ years demand generation experience or PLG/Growth/lifecycle marketing experience for devtools companies with self-serve or product-led growth models required.
- 3+ years experience Google Analytics (or related tool) and web metrics reporting
- 1+ years experience with Google Tag Manager or related tool
- 1+ years data analysis and data visualization skills, Mode experience preferred
- Intermediate SQL experience required, R or Python a plus
- Experience with website and landing page best practices, including SEO, UX, and testing/optimization methodologies to maximize conversions
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral
- Web dev and/or technical SEO experience
- Knowledge in Martech (Hubspot, GA, Demandbase, SFDC) a plus
What You Get When You Join The Hive!
- Base pay (range) of $170,000 – $205,000
- A stake in our success – generous equity with employee-friendly stock program
It’s not about how strong of a negotiator you are – our pay is based on transparent levels relative to experience
- Compensation benchmarked to San Francisco market – no matter where you live (or move)!
- 401k plan to help you plan for your future
- A remote-first mindset and culture (really!)
- 100% employee coverage for Health, Dental, Vision, Life and Disability insurance
- Time To Recharge – Unlimited PTO, paid sabbatical, 14 US company holidays in 2023, and one 3-day weekend per month
- Pick Your Perk – $600 a year to spend on the perks that you care about most
- Work Life Balance and Flexible Schedule options
- The tech you need AND a $500 Home Setup Stipend
- $200 Reimbursement for Cell/Wifi/CoWorking
- $1500+ Annual Professional Development Allowance
- Up to 16 weeks of paid parental leave, regardless of path to parenthood
- Maven Inclusive Family-Building benefit including unlimited virtual appointments, coaches & counselors, and $10K ‘wallet’ to support adoption, surrogacy, IVF, and egg/sperm freezing
- Semi-annual performance conversations (we call them Review & Rewards conversations) – so you know where you stand, and how you’ll be rewarded for your impact
- Annual compensation review, benchmarking to industry and inflation changes
Diversity & Accommodations:
We’re building a diverse and inclusive workplace where we learn from each other, and welcome nontraditional candidates, and people of all backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives. You don’t need to be a millennial to join us, all gens are welcome! Further, we (of course) follow federal and state disability laws and are happy to provide reasonable accommodations during the application phase, interview process, and employment. Please email Talent@honeycomb.ioto discuss accessible formats or accommodations. As an equal opportunity employer our hiring process is designed to put you at ease and help you show your best work; if we can do better – we want to know!
To apply for this job please visit jobs.lever.co.