Web Marketing Manager
What We’re Building
Honeycomb is a service for the near and present future, defining observability and raising expectations of what our developer tools can do for us! We’re working with well known companies like Hello Fresh, Slack, LaunchDarkly, and Vanguard and more across a range of industries. This is an exciting time in our trajectory, we’ve closed Series C funding, scaled past the 100-person mark, and named to Forbes’ America’s Best Startups of 2022! In the Web Marketing Manager role, you’ll be joining a growing Demand Generation team, to support honeycomb.io in executing our onsite web marketing and SEO strategy to promote the brand, attract visitors and potential leads, and generate sign-ups and revenue.
Who We Are
We come for the impact, and stay for the culture! We’re a talented, opinionated, passionate, fiercely inclusive, and responsible group of bees. We have conviction and we strive to live our values every day. We want our people to do what they truly love amongst a team of highly talented (but humble) peers.
How We Work
We are a remote-first company, which means we believe it is not where you sit, but how you deliver that matters most. We invest in our people and care about how you orient to our culture and processes. At the same time we imbue a lot of trust, autonomy, and accountability from Day 1.#LI-Remote
Honeycomb is looking for a hands-on, results-oriented Web marketing manager to support honeycomb.io in executing our onsite web marketing and SEO strategy to promote the brand, attract visitors and potential leads, and generate sign-ups and revenue.
The Web Marketing Manager will report to the Sr Director of Demand Gen and is responsible for assisting with managing and optimizing the website and content for PLG, executing conversion rate improvement experiments for product signups, ensuring infrastructure supports SEO, collaborating with internal and external teams on site marketing concerns, and tracking and reporting site performance.
The right person for this role will have a solid background in technical site optimization and SEO, editing for the web, web metrics reporting, and A/B and multivariate testing and other experiments to improve site conversion rates.
What You’ll Do In Role:
- Monitor, maintain, and improve search infrastructure of the site.
- Coordinate with content team and SEO vendor on technical infrastructure audits for honeycomb.io and execute site improvements and optimize the site based on SEO recommendations.
- Work with content writers to ensure the content we create on the marketing site meets marketing needs and publish on site.
- Assist with website migrations, redirect mapping, and external and internal linking.
- Work with Growth Marketing Manager to increase organic growth and improve search reach for strategic pages
- Collaborate with designers and developers in creating wireframes and page components
- Measure and analyze content efforts (via Google Analytics, Google’s keyword tool, SEMrush, Google Console, etc.) to find what’s working and what isn’t
- Manage Google Tag Manager and other digital marketing technology and work with Marketing and RevOps to ensure tools are optimized and functional
- Maintain systems to enhance and maintain accurate web metrics and dashboards
- Connect verified metrics to dashboards and other mechanisms to inform marketing decisions with data
- Work closely with web dev/engineering teams to make sure the company’s infrastructure, site architecture, and site features support and enhance the effectiveness of our SEO
What You’ll Bring:
- 3+ years experience Google Analytics (or related tool) and web metrics reporting
- 1+ years experience with Google Tag Manager or related tool
- Strong understanding of conversion rate optimization and a/b/multivariate testing and conversion rate optimization to improve lead generation, sales pipeline, and revenue
- Experience with website and landing page best practices, including SEO, UX, and testing/optimization methodologies to maximize conversions
- Experience with growth marketing and product-led growth as well as sales-led and enterprise
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral
- Advanced analytics and reporting experience–knowledge of Excel, Tableau, SQL, and/or similar a plus
- Web design experience and Web editing experience also a plus
- Contentful or other headless CMS experience
What You Get When You Join The Hive!
- Base pay (range) of $135,000 – $170,000
- A stake in our success – generous equity with employee-friendly stock program
- It’s not about how strong of a negotiator you are – our pay is based on transparent levels relative to experience
- Compensation benchmarked to San Francisco market – no matter where you live (or move)!
- 401k plan to help you plan for your future
- A remote-first mindset and culture (really!)
- 100% employee coverage for Health, Dental, Vision, Life and Disability insurance
- Time To Recharge – Unlimited PTO, paid sabbatical, 14 US company holidays in 2022, and one 3-day weekend per month
- Pick Your Perk – $600 a year to spend on the perks that you care about most
- Work Life Balance and Flexible Schedule options
- The tech you need AND a $500 Home Setup Stipend
- $200 Reimbursement for Cell/Wifi/CoWorking
- $1500+ Annual Professional Development Allowance
- Up to 16 weeks of paid parental leave, regardless of path to parenthood
- Maven Inclusive Family-Building benefit including unlimited virtual appointments, coaches & counselors, and $10K ‘wallet’ to support adoption, surrogacy, IVF, and egg/sperm freezing
- Semi-annual performance conversations (we call them Review & Rewards conversations) – so you know where you stand, and how you’ll be rewarded for your impact
- Annual compensation review, benchmarking to industry and inflation changes
Diversity & Accommodations:
We’re building a diverse and inclusive workplace where we learn from each other, and welcome nontraditional candidates, and people of all backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives. You don’t need to be a millennial to join us, all gens are welcome! Further, we (of course) follow federal and state disability laws and are happy to provide reasonable accommodations during the application phase, interview process, and employment. Please email Talent@honeycomb.ioto discuss accessible formats or accommodations. As an equal opportunity employer our hiring process is designed to put you at ease and help you show your best work; if we can do better – we want to know!
To apply for this job please visit jobs.lever.co.