Executive Communications Specialist
What’s it like to work at iZotope?
We’re the leaders in intelligent audio production and you’ll see that all iZotopians have a passion for what we do. Our company, our market and our customers are growing fast. This means all iZotope employees are engaged in interesting and challenging work. We have the opportunity to try new and different things and lots of room for career enrichment. We work with exceptional colleagues and foster an environment that empowers those closest to the work to make decisions and provide each other the support to move quickly and learn as we go. iZotope combines the excitement and pace of a startup with the stability and work/life balance of a market leader. Plus, it’s really cool to work for a company in the music and film industry!
The Executive Communications Specialist will provide critical operational and communications support to the Chief Marketing Officer. This position will work with both internal and external communications spaces to successfully distribute messaging to appropriate stakeholders.
No two days in this role will be the same, it will be exciting to someone who is ready to buckle down in a fast paced environment as iZotope maintains its place as an industry leader in the audio software world. Being an Executive Communications Specialist will require creative problem solving, optimism, and a curious professional drive. Collaborating with internal teams, this person will be the organizational keystone in our Marketing department to keep things running smoothly.
- Provide broad executive operational support for the Chief Marketing Officer on communications, calendar management, event logistics, organizational tasks, writing, and project management activities
- Preparing company communications for internal sharing among teams and the broader organization
- Building agendas, meeting minutes, and follow-up plans while being a strong partner across core teams
- Be aware of all active hiring within the department with proper preparation of role, interview and candidate details
- Support communications needs of the CMO by authoring, editing and/or distributing content
- Create and maintain tools and resources to help improve communication efficiencies across the team (knowledge of Slack, Miro and Trello boards a plus)
- Think in terms of overall operations; hiring, communicating, planning, in conjunction with other members of the operations team
- 2-3 years of professional experience working in a tech-forward environment as a marketing coordinator, executive administrator, or internal communications specialist Strong Google Suite skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- The ability to anticipate, plan and prepare for what lies ahead.
- You act rather than react to potential situations
- You have an understanding and empathy for customers and business objectives, particularly those aspects relevant to your immediate team responsibilities
- Passion for learning, making a difference, and working for a purpose-driven organization
- Strong organizational skills, and the ability to manage multiple projects against multiple deadlines at one time
- Ability to understand various communication methods and how to apply them effectively
- Confidentiality best practices required
- Extreme attention to detail and ability to multitask with time sensitivity
- A collaborative approach to problem-solving
- Ability to thrive in a highly collaborative and fast-paced organization
- Comprehensive medical plans in which iZotope pays the majority of the out of pocket costs
- Flexible PTO Policy and 19 paid holidays in 2021
- 100% paid family leave
- 401k with company match of 6% with both pre-tax and post-tax contribution options
- Additional perks and benefits
At iZotope, we’re obsessed with great sound. Our intelligent audio technology helps musicians, music producers, and audio post engineers focus on their craft rather than the tech behind it. We design award-winning software, plug-ins, hardware, and mobile apps powered by the highest quality audio processing, machine learning, and strikingly intuitive interfaces. iZotope: the shortest path from sound to emotion.
iZotope is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer and will not discriminate in its employment practices due to an applicant’s race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, genetic information, veteran or disability status, or any other category protected by law. We are committed to promoting diversity, equity and inclusion within our organization, the audio industry, and society as a whole.
To apply for this job please visit jobs.lever.co.