Manufacturing and Supply Chain Manager
What’s it like to work at iZotope?
We’re the leaders in intelligent audio production and you’ll see that all iZotopians have a passion for what we do. Our company, our market and our customers are growing fast. This means all iZotope employees are engaged in interesting and challenging work. We have the opportunity to try new and different things and lots of room for career enrichment. We work with exceptional colleagues and foster an environment that empowers those closest to the work to make decisions and provide each other the support to move quickly and learn as we go. iZotope combines the excitement and pace of a startup with the stability and work/life balance of a market leader. Plus, it’s really cool to work for a company in the music and film industry!
The Manufacturing and Supply Chain Manager will be responsible for the management of manufacturing operations and supply chain logistics for both our domestic and international partners. This role will lead our contract manufacturing relationships and will work to continuously improve our product deployment.
This position is based in the Cambridge, MA area.
- Manage the manufacturing planning, inventory strategies, and deployment of the products in iZotope’s hardware portfolio
- Oversee contract manufacturer, supplier, and vendor relationships for domestic and international affairs
- Uphold supply chain and logistic strategies to maintain a smooth and consistent production schedule
- Plan for long-lead time part analysis and purchases to ensure constant supply of products to meet growing demand
- Monitor and report on any end-of-life components with support from the Engineering team and key component suppliers
- Strategically solve supply chain issues as they arise with appropriate stakeholders
- Coordinate precise product delivery and track sales order shipments with 3PL Expeditors
- Support Engineering, Product Marketing, Sales, Marketing, and Customer Care needs in regards to product manufacturing and shipping
- Collaborate with Finance to accurately track product inventory and the registration of serial numbers
- Liaise with technical departments to communicate product changes with the contract manufacturer
- Work with Customer Care to identify malfunctioning units and coordinate repair and replacement between the customer and contract manufacturer
- Place purchase orders for manufacturing needs
- 5+ years of Supply Chain experience in domestic and international markets
- A strategic thinking mind that can efficiently coordinate product shipping and receiving via air or ocean travel for our domestic and international customers
- You have an understanding and empathy for iZotope’s customers and business objectives, particularly those aspects relevant to your team
- Top tier organizational skillsExpertise in contract manufacturing managementExcellent written and verbal communication skillsStrong excel knowledge
- Comprehensive medical plans in which iZotope pays the majority of the out of pocket costs
- Flexible PTO Policy and 19 paid holidays in 2021
- 100% paid family leave
- 401k with company match of 6% with both pre-tax and post-tax contribution options
- Additional perks and benefits
At iZotope, we’re obsessed with great sound. Our intelligent audio technology helps musicians, music producers, and audio post engineers focus on their craft rather than the tech behind it. We design award-winning software, plug-ins, hardware, and mobile apps powered by the highest quality audio processing, machine learning, and strikingly intuitive interfaces. iZotope: the shortest path from sound to emotion.
iZotope is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer and will not discriminate in its employment practices due to an applicant’s race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, genetic information, veteran or disability status, or any other category protected by law. We are committed to promoting diversity, equity and inclusion within our organization, the audio industry, and society as a whole.
To apply for this job please visit jobs.lever.co.