Customer Care Agent
What’s it like to work at iZotope?
We’re the leaders in intelligent audio production and you’ll see that all iZotopians have a passion for what we do. Our company, our market and our customers are growing fast. This means all iZotope employees are engaged in interesting and challenging work. We have the opportunity to try new and different things and lots of room for career enrichment. We work with exceptional colleagues and foster an environment that empowers those closest to the work to make decisions and provide each other the support to move quickly and learn as we go. iZotope combines the excitement and pace of a startup with the stability and work/life balance of a market leader. Plus, it’s really cool to work for a company in the music and film industry!
The Customer Care mission:We reinforce the iZotope brand by providing a world-class support experience, educate our customers through our interactions and content creation, and advocate for improvements within the company using customer data and insights.
The role:Under the direction of the Customer Care Team Lead your responsibilities will include providing friendly engaging support to customers using our Music Production and Audio Post-Production line of products.
- Troubleshooting and resolving complex technical issues using digital audio workstations such as Ableton, Logic, Pro Tools, Premiere, Media Composer and more
- Escalating customer-reported bugs and communicating as a liaison between our customers and development team
- Coordinating with other teams to prepare for product launches, campaigns, and new business requirements
- Researching and contributing new articles for our online knowledge base
- Setting up and working the iZotope booth at trade shows (less than 5% travel)
- Experience with desktop troubleshooting in both the Mac and Windows operating systems
- Experience with audio processing in recording, production, sound design, and post production
- Experience working in a technical support environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to handle difficult customer situations with empathy and professionalism
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously within deadlines
- Flexibility with schedule and occasional overtime when needed and rotating Saturday shifts.
To be successful as a Customer Care Team Member at iZotope:
Members of the Customer Care team at iZotope come from a diverse array of backgrounds and areas of expertise that combine to create a unique and highly effective team. The following qualities are shared by all team members:
- An open mind, Positive attitude, Strong discipline and work ethic, Team focused mentality, Unfailing integrity, Curious about technology, Passionate about helping others, Relentless problem solvers, Careful attention to detail
At iZotope, we’re obsessed with great sound. Our intelligent audio technology helps musicians, music producers, and audio post engineers focus on their craft rather than the tech behind it. We design award-winning software, plug-ins, hardware, and mobile apps powered by the highest quality audio processing, machine learning, and strikingly intuitive interfaces. iZotope: the shortest path from sound to emotion.
iZotope is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer and will not discriminate in its employment practices due to an applicant’s race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, genetic information, veteran or disability status, or any other category protected by law. We are committed to promoting diversity, equity and inclusion within our organization, the audio industry, and society as a whole
To apply for this job please visit jobs.lever.co.