Email Marketing Manager
What’s it like to work at iZotope?
We’re the leaders in intelligent audio production and you’ll see that all iZotopians have a passion for what we do. Our company, our market and our customers are growing fast. This means all iZotope employees are engaged in interesting and challenging work. We have the opportunity to try new and different things and lots of room for career enrichment. We work with exceptional colleagues and foster an environment that empowers those closest to the work to make decisions and provide each other the support to move quickly and learn as we go. iZotope combines the excitement and pace of a startup with the stability and work/life balance of a market leader. Plus, it’s really cool to work for a company in the music and film industry!
As the Email Marketing Manager at iZotope you will lead strategic, cross-functional projects to enhance customer communications, steer backend system build-out, and grow email program revenue. You will report to the Associate Director, Digital Marketing. You are innovative and customer-focused with strong attention to detail and analytical problem-solving skills. You can navigate a complex matrixed organization with ease and have experience managing and growing a team. You are creative, enthusiastic, and customer-focused.
- Create, pilot, and rapidly iterate email initiatives with an understanding and strategic view of best practices, goals, and growth-drivers.
- Drive the email program roadmap including advising on program development for new SaaS email marketing initiatives with an emphasis on campaigns to improve sales, ongoing engagement, and customer retention.
- Serve as an advisor to enable our product marketing teams with the right tools, training, and a healthy subscriber list to produce and execute highly effective email campaigns.
- Work with internal marketing teams to ensure essential technical steps are taken for list selection, segmentation, and tracking.
- Drive continuous improvement across email KPIs including deliverability, open rates, click-to-open rates, conversion rates, opt-out rates, and revenue.
- Work with Analytics team to manage reporting requests and ongoing analyses for campaign performance, key insights, and strategic learning.
- Drive a customer-first approach to all email experiences.
- Build successful and supportive relationships with third-party vendors.
- Establish and optimize a testing agenda for A/B and multivariate testing frameworks.
- Effectively partner across a highly collaborative matrixed Agile organization.
- 5+ years of experience working in B2C email marketing
- 2+ years of management experience. You have hired and developed high-performing teams.
- Experience in subscription marketing and communication for subscription services.
- Experience with Adobe Campaigns Standard (ACS) or similar enterprise-class ESP.
- Extensive knowledge of email best practices, technologies, and trends.
- A background in subscription marketing or communication for subscription services.
- Worked in a data-driven business environment with the ability to clearly articulate information that influences data-driven business decisions.
- Exposure to a variety of tools including Google Analytics and/or Adobe Analytics, Litmus, return path, salesforce CRM, Tello or similar.
- Experience working in an Agile environment. You have a high tolerance for change and skill at managing timelines, delivery, requirements, and communication across teams.
- Comprehensive medical plans in which iZotope pays the majority of the out of pocket costs
- Flexible PTO Policy and 19 paid holidays in 2021
- 100% paid family leave
- 401k with company match of 6% with both pre-tax and post-tax contribution options
- Additional perks and benefits
At iZotope, we’re obsessed with great sound. Our intelligent audio technology helps musicians, music producers, and audio post engineers focus on their craft rather than the tech behind it. We design award-winning software, plug-ins, hardware, and mobile apps powered by the highest quality audio processing, machine learning, and strikingly intuitive interfaces. iZotope: the shortest path from sound to emotion.
iZotope is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer and will not discriminate in its employment practices due to an applicant’s race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, genetic information, veteran or disability status, or any other category protected by law. We are committed to promoting diversity, equity and inclusion within our organization, the audio industry, and society as a whole.
To apply for this job please visit jobs.lever.co.