Sales Product Specialist
iZotope, Inc. is looking for an enthusiastic and hands-on Sales Product Specialist who can evangelize iZotope products with our indirect channel partners and customers in North America. You will work with the North American sales team, Marketing, and Product teams to support iZotope awareness by being the subject matter expert, supporting our partners through demonstrations and educational sessions, and assisting with some account management duties. Your desire to share product knowledge and delight customers is authentic and your approach is welcoming of all skill levels.
Reporting directly to the Head of Sales for North America, the Sales Product Specialist will be an essential member of the sales team. Sense of creativity and fun, clear and concise communication skills, comfortable presenting to all audiences, and advanced audio engineering knowledge are crucial for success.
- Evangelize iZotope products as the subject matter expert to our indirect partners and customers.
- Host trainings, workshops, and events via online or in person (when safe to do so).
- Travel (when safe to do so) to retail, EDU/B2B partners, and trade show events.
- Understand and gather feedback on how our customers use our products, and share this feedback with our product teams.
- Continue to sharpen your audio understanding and discover additional ways iZotope can support our customers, at all levels (beginner to professional).
- Assist with some account management duties and relationship development.
- A background engaging with professional sound engineers for music and / or film, and a deep understanding of audio engineering and production.
- 1-3 years of experience demonstrating audio products and presenting trainings.
- Expert knowledge of iZotope’s mixing, mastering, and audio repair products.
- Familiarity with hosting virtual events and video conferencing.
- Some customer service or account management experience.
- A people person!
- Genuinely interested and excited about helping others learn and be inspired.
- Passionate about iZotope products and the benefits they provide.
- Able to travel to partners and customers (when safe to do so).
- A hard worker with high ethical standards that values collaboration with others and a healthy work-life balance.
- Comprehensive medical plans in which iZotope pays the majority of the out of pocket costs
- Flexible PTO Policy and 19 paid holidays in 2021
- 100% paid family leave
- 401k with company match of 6% with both pre-tax and post-tax contribution options
- Additional perks and benefits
At iZotope, we’re obsessed with great sound. Our intelligent audio technology helps musicians, music producers, and audio post engineers focus on their craft rather than the tech behind it. We design award-winning software, plug-ins, hardware, and mobile apps powered by the highest quality audio processing, machine learning, and strikingly intuitive interfaces. iZotope: the shortest path from sound to emotion.
iZotope is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer and will not discriminate in its employment practices due to an applicant’s race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, genetic information, veteran or disability status, or any other category protected by law. We are committed to promoting diversity, equity and inclusion within our organization, the audio industry, and society as a whole.
To apply for this job please visit jobs.lever.co.