Sr. Engineer, Adobe Experience Manager
What’s it like to work at iZotope?
We’re the leaders in intelligent audio production and you’ll see that all iZotopians have a passion for what we do. Our company, our market and our customers are growing fast. This means all iZotope employees are engaged in interesting and challenging work. We have the opportunity to try new and different things and lots of room for career enrichment. We work with exceptional colleagues and foster an environment that empowers those closest to the work to make decisions and provide each other the support to move quickly and learn as we go. iZotope combines the excitement and pace of a startup with the stability and work/life balance of a market leader. Plus, it’s really cool to work for a company in the music and film industry!
We are seeking an experienced Adobe Experience Manager back-end developer to join our Information Systems team to lead the configuration and development of our back-end website. The right candidate will be familiar with working in a SaaS, high tech industry, and will possess equal parts engineering skills, knowledge of commercial web eco-systems and underlying data sources to accelerate the transition to modern day commercial cloud-based web platforms.
- Build marketing stakeholder relationships; conduct requirements discovery to ensure creative, marketing and product management needs are met by the full stack of web enablement tools, particularly Adobe Experience Manager (AEM).
- Translate business requirements to modern technical solution designs in collaboration with implementation vendors, cross-functional and technical leads and team members.
- Recommend solution alternatives that achieve the goals of the cross-functional process requirements, system requirements and use cases, while identifying systems and data impact of recommended solutions.
- Develop, enhance, maintain and support complex technical solutions using AEM and integrated systems to support iZotope marketing and product management activities.
- Troubleshoot, analyze, and identify complex issues to identify root cause, fix as well as guide team members to fix code and data quality issues.
- Develop complex SQL queries to ensure multiple data sources are integrated into marketing systems efficiently and with high quality.
- Manage and monitor systems, vendors, services, projects, technical and functional teams to ensure the web eco-system is continuously available and supports marketing and product management goals using a broad range of AEM back-end technical solutions and integration tactics.
- Implement delivery commitments with bias toward delivering customer value based on business priority; acumen to assess/communicate risk-vs-reward.
- Perform operational and technical maintenance and support for systems, processes and stakeholder needs.
- 5+ years of marketing systems development experience.
- 3+ years of Adobe AEM/Java development experience.
- AEM Certified Master inclusive of Sites Architect experience – Expert or Lead Developer level.
- Expert-level experience designing, developing and integrating web solutions, including implementation and integration with AEM content management systems, assets, analytics, UI/UX, Business and Data layers.
- Expert-level use of AEM 6.x, Java, JQuery, AJAX, JSON, XML, JCR, Apache Sling, Apache Felix, OSGi, OAK, REST.
- Deep understanding of MVC architecture.
- Expert-level use of systems integration and process enablement tools such as workflows, event-based triggers, custom extensions, scheduled processes, APIs and RESTful services.
- Multiple successful back-end implementations of transformative customer-facing solutions using best practices, process improvement, and system enablement and analytics tools.
- Experience using Agile development best practices as well as test-driven development, pair programming, QA, change control, release management.
You May Have:
- Understanding of UI/UX principles.
- Experience deploying custom web apps/services on AWS infrastructure, including experience with API Gateway, RDS, Lambda, EC2, and a strong understanding of cloud infrastructure.
- Experience with database design, data integration techniques, data mapping, cleansing and query development (schema design, complex SQL queries) preferably with Postgres, NoSQL, MSSQL.
- Experience with .NET, Git, IIS 7+, Python, Atlassian tools.
- Mix of corporate and consulting experience.
- Wellbeing- We provide Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance, Life Insurance, and Short Term/Long Term Disability
- Mental Health- Subscription to the Calm Meditation App and access to Virtual Online Therapy are available for all iZotopians
- Remote Work- We offer remote work flexibility until we are able to safely return to the office. Employees will receive monthly stipends to help with home office expenses as well as a WFH reimbursement for you to purchase any additional supplies
- Continuous learning- Tuition Assistance and Professional Development opportunities for those seeking to further their learning
- Flexible PTO- We offer a Flexible PTO plan along with Sick Days and 19 paid holidays throughout the year
- Parental Leave- 100% Paid Parental Leave with up to 12 weeks off for birth parents and 6 weeks for non-birth parents which can be taken consecutively or intermittently to fit what works best for a growing family’s needs
- Employee Investment- We offer a 401k plan with employer match and annual market adjustments
- Complimentary Software- Access to iZotope software and complimentary passes to share with friends and family, and industry discounts
We have a thoughtful approach when it comes to compensation. Towards the end of each interview process, we create customized compensation reports based off of skill, years of experience, geographic location, and other factors driven by market research. Specific details may be discussed during the initial call with the Talent Acquisition Partner. Market data in Colorado suggests this position’s compensation would start at $100k based off of geographic location and skill level. Upon assessment of the individual’s experience an exact amount will be determined.
At iZotope, we’re obsessed with great sound. Our intelligent audio technology helps musicians, music producers, and audio post engineers focus on their craft rather than the tech behind it. We design award-winning software, plug-ins, hardware, and mobile apps powered by the highest quality audio processing, machine learning, and strikingly intuitive interfaces. iZotope: the shortest path from sound to emotion.
iZotope is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer and will not discriminate in its employment practices due to an applicant’s race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, genetic information, veteran or disability status, or any other category protected by law. We are committed to promoting diversity, equity and inclusion within our organization, the audio industry, and society as a whole.
To apply for this job please visit jobs.lever.co.