Content Marketing Specialist
What’s it like to work at iZotope?
We’re the leaders in intelligent audio production and you’ll see that all iZotopians have a passion for what we do. Our company, our market and our customers are growing fast. This means all iZotope employees are engaged in interesting and challenging work. We have the opportunity to try new and different things and lots of room for career enrichment. We work with exceptional colleagues and foster an environment that empowers those closest to the work to make decisions and provide each other the support to move quickly and learn as we go. iZotope combines the excitement and pace of a startup with the stability and work/life balance of a market leader. Plus, it’s really cool to work for a company in the music and film industry!
Reporting to the Senior Manager, Content Marketing and as a key member of iZotope’sGo-To-Market Team, you will be responsible for creating and editing customer-facing content for iZotope’s award-winning lineup of products. An expert storyteller and inbound marketer, you will have the opportunity to represent the voice of iZotope and deliver exceptional content across public communication media, including the iZotope blog, YouTube channel, and web copy.
- Write and edit iZotope blogs on music production, mixing, and other audio production topics, ensuring each article follows SEO best practices
- Measure and report on performance of your work with metrics and comparison to targets
- Collaborate with freelance content creators and in-house subject matter experts to create, edit, and publish articles and web pages in support of awareness and user/customer acquisition goals, turning new website visitors into customers
- Generate compelling blog articles on audio production that demonstrate the value of iZotope’s audio products and drive qualified traffic to izotope.com
- Build, edit, and publish blogs and web pages in Adobe Experience Manager
- Work closely with our designers to facilitate the creation of image assets for the content we publish
- Write compelling, search-optimized copy for YouTube videos including descriptions, closed captions, calls-to-action, and more
- Work closely with team members to understand copywriting needs and write conversion-oriented copy for email, social, and web
- A/B test variations of your work to learn what performs best (headlines, images, layouts, etc.) and share what you learn with the organization
- Be able to work in a fast-paced environment that requires attention to detail, deadlines, and the ability to multitask
- 3+ years of content marketing / inbound marketing experience
- Experience writing for various media including blog, web, social, and email
- Excellent copywriting and copyediting skills, with high attention to detail and expert understanding of US English grammar
- Experience with audio production, including knowledge of mixing and music production (experience with iZotope products is a big plus)
- Experience with with content analytics and reporting, setting KPIs, and optimizing content based on data and performance trends
- Ability to work cross-functionally with other stakeholders to help define the business needs and deliver on-time and on-message
- Experience with Adobe Experience Manager, attribution, and SEO ideal but not required
- Self-starting and results-oriented, with a desire to grow
- Passionate about writing, marketing, music production, and audio technology
- Creative, kind, enthusiastic, and customer-focused
- Accountable to deadlines, word-count and other specs, and able to tailor your writing to suit professional, semi-pro, or novice engineers or producers
- Comfortable in a community, collective-oriented setting vs. individual achievement
- Wellbeing- We provide Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance, Life Insurance, and Short Term/Long Term Disability
- Mental Health- Subscription to the Calm Meditation App and access to Virtual Online Therapy are available for all iZotopians
- Remote Work- We offer remote work flexibility until we are able to safely return to the office. Employees will receive monthly stipends to help with home office expenses as well as a WFH reimbursement for you to purchase any additional supplies
- Continuous learning- Tuition Assistance and Professional Development opportunities for those seeking to further their learning
- Flexible PTO- We offer a Flexible PTO plan along with Sick Days and 19 paid holidays throughout the year
- Parental Leave- 100% Paid Parental Leave with up to 12 weeks off for birth parents and 6 weeks for non-birth parents which can be taken consecutively or intermittently to fit what works best for a growing family’s needs
- Employee Investment- We offer a 401k plan with employer match and annual market adjustments
- Complimentary Software- Access to iZotope software and complimentary passes to share with friends and family, and industry discounts
We have a thoughtful approach when it comes to compensation. Towards the end of each interview process, we create customized compensation reports based off of skill, years of experience, geographic location, and other factors driven by market research. Specific details may be discussed during the initial call with the Talent Acquisition Partner. Market data in Colorado suggests this position’s range would be between $57k/year and $66k/year based off of geographic location and skill level. Upon assessment of the individual’s experience an exact amount will be determined.
At iZotope, we’re obsessed with great sound. Our intelligent audio technology helps musicians, music producers, and audio post engineers focus on their craft rather than the tech behind it. We design award-winning software, plug-ins, hardware, and mobile apps powered by the highest quality audio processing, machine learning, and strikingly intuitive interfaces. iZotope: the shortest path from sound to emotion.
iZotope is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer and will not discriminate in its employment practices due to an applicant’s race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, genetic information, veteran or disability status, or any other category protected by law. We are committed to promoting diversity, equity and inclusion within our organization, the audio industry, and society as a whole.
To apply for this job please visit jobs.lever.co.