Director, Analytics and Consumer Insights
What’s it like to work at iZotope?
We’re the leaders in intelligent audio production and you’ll see that all iZotopians have a passion for what we do. Our company, our market and our customers are growing fast. This means all iZotope employees are engaged in interesting and challenging work. We have the opportunity to try new and different things and lots of room for career enrichment. We work with exceptional colleagues and foster an environment that empowers those closest to the work to make decisions and provide each other the support to move quickly and learn as we go. iZotope combines the excitement and pace of a startup with the stability and work/life balance of a market leader. Plus, it’s really cool to work for a company in the music and film industry!
We are looking for a Director of Analytics and Customer Insights to join our team and help us continue to scale. This role is responsible for building and leading the Business Analytics and Customer Insights team by implementing tools and practices to drive a culture of information sharing & analysis, objective data-driven decision making, and a test-and-learn culture. This role will provide significant input on the strategy and execution of our vision to build the next generation of audio tools. This position reports directly to the CMO and will partner with all functional and business leaders within our organization.
Mission: Lead an Analytics and Customer Insights function that can help drive our next level of growth by:
- Building and leading a team of analysts, data scientists, and statisticians that uses data analysis, predictive modeling, machine learning and experimentation (A/B testing) to deliver audience, subscriber and performance insights to inform business decision making to increase subscriber growth, and improve retention of subscribers.
- Tracking, analyzing, and optimizing data across the customer journey: Leverage advanced analytics methods and data science to drive analysis, prediction, segmentation, targeting, ML algorithms, experimentation, personalization and KPI development that informs improvements to the customer experience. Collaborate with cross-functional teams to drive data governance, architecture & data integration.
- Communicating insights to support data-driven decisions: Build and share dashboards, communicate and collaborate with business partners, help answer questions and uncover trends and actionable insights across the business. Help establish and drive a hypothesis driven, test and learn culture. Use data and insights to inform short and long term decision making, from optimizations to the current web experience to market and customer segments to pursue
- Measuring effectiveness, and outcomes: Track, measure, interpret and analyze product usage, marketing programs and channels, offers, and other customer-facing metrics to enable product and marketing teams to make optimizations and inform longer term program and product development decisions
- 8-10 years of analytics experience
- Seasoned leadership and management experience
- Strong analytical skills, including analysis and modeling of big data, statistics, A/B testing, and experimental design required
- Familiarity with a breadth of statistical (e.g. regression models, causal inference in marketing and product launches, advanced Bayesian techniques) and machine-learning modeling techniques
- Expert SQL skills and advanced programmatic expertise in R or Python
- Experience with Agile values, mindset and practices
- Deep experience and expertise in quantitative and qualitative analysis
- Ability to drive excellence in market research, survey design and data collection
- Hands-on experience in a SaaS environment, analyzing and measuring digital marketing acquisition campaigns, product usage and engagement and customer retention programs.
- Experience in tracking and analyzing data across the customer journey
- Ability to partner with senior executives on growth strategies, including market and customer segments.
- Prioritize multiple tasks, work effectively under stress, meet short deadlines, and take directions. Ability to identify problems and implement or recommend solutions.
- Active problem solver and creative thinker who can think on their feet and define and manage an ongoing test & learn agenda. Must be highly adept and capable of building and maintaining trusting partnerships and collaborative relationships across a matrix organization
- Comprehensive medical plans in which iZotope pays the majority of the out of pocket costs
- Flexible PTO Policy and 19 paid holidays in 2021
- 100% paid family leave
- 401k with company match of 6% with both pre-tax and post-tax contribution options
- Additional perks and benefits
At iZotope, we’re obsessed with great sound. Our intelligent audio technology helps musicians, music producers, and audio post engineers focus on their craft rather than the tech behind it. We design award-winning software, plug-ins, hardware, and mobile apps powered by the highest quality audio processing, machine learning, and strikingly intuitive interfaces. iZotope: the shortest path from sound to emotion.
iZotope is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer and will not discriminate in its employment practices due to an applicant’s race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, genetic information, veteran or disability status, or any other category protected by law. We are committed to promoting diversity, equity and inclusion within our organization, the audio industry, and society as a whole.
To apply for this job please visit jobs.lever.co.