Senior Data Analyst
What’s it like to work at iZotope?
We’re the leaders in intelligent audio production and you’ll see that all iZotopians have a passion for what we do. Our company, our market and our customers are growing fast. This means all iZotope employees are engaged in interesting and challenging work. We have the opportunity to try new and different things and lots of room for career enrichment. We work with exceptional colleagues and foster an environment that empowers those closest to the work to make decisions and provide each other the support to move quickly and learn as we go. iZotope combines the excitement and pace of a startup with the stability and work/life balance of a market leader. Plus, it’s really cool to work for a company in the music and film industry!
We are looking for a Senior Data Analyst who is devoted to providing actionable insights to grow iZotope’s business. This role will report to the Director of Analytics and Consumer Insights, supporting the analysis and measurement of sales initiatives, subscription offerings, and customer behavior. You will collaborate across multiple groups and share findings with technical and non-technical stakeholders at all levels of the company.
- Extract and share insights from disparate data sources including product usage, website analytics, email, paid media, and purchase behavior to help steer business strategy
- Build dashboards and reports with tools such as Tableau and Google Data Studio to monitor key performance indicators, A/B tests, and analyze historical data
- Help maintain and improve website analytics tracking with Google Tag Manager
- Collaborate on the design and implementation of A/B tests
- Identify leading indicators of customer churn and develop models to predict customer behavior
- Tell stories with data and visualizations to communicate results and insights to non-experts
- Communicate with and present findings to stakeholders at all levels of the company
- Recommend new metrics, reporting, tools, and optimizations on an ongoing basis
- 3+ years of analytics experience
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills (statistics, A/B testing)
- Experience with data visualization tools or libraries such as Google Data Studio, Tableau, Power BI, plotly, matplotlib, or ggplot2
- Used Google Tag Manager or Adobe Launch to track website analytics
- Analyzed web analytics data from Google Analytics, Adobe Analytics, or comparable platforms
- Ability to write complex SQL queries
- Some familiarity with basic statistical and machine-learning modeling techniques
- Comprehensive medical plans in which iZotope pays the majority of the out of pocket costs
- Flexible PTO Policy and 19 paid holidays in 2021
- 100% paid family leave
- 401k with company match of 6% with both pre-tax and post-tax contribution options
- Additional perks and benefits
At iZotope, we’re obsessed with great sound. Our intelligent audio technology helps musicians, music producers, and audio post engineers focus on their craft rather than the tech behind it. We design award-winning software, plug-ins, hardware, and mobile apps powered by the highest quality audio processing, machine learning, and strikingly intuitive interfaces. iZotope: the shortest path from sound to emotion.
iZotope is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer and will not discriminate in its employment practices due to an applicant’s race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, genetic information, veteran or disability status, or any other category protected by law. We are committed to promoting diversity, equity and inclusion within our organization, the audio industry, and society as a whole.
To apply for this job please visit jobs.lever.co.