What’s it like to work at iZotope?
We’re the leaders in intelligent audio production and you’ll see that all iZotopians have a passion for what we do. Our company, our market and our customers are growing fast. This means all iZotope employees are engaged in interesting and challenging work. We have the opportunity to try new and different things and lots of room for career enrichment. We work with exceptional colleagues and foster an environment that empowers those closest to the work to make decisions and provide each other the support to move quickly and learn as we go. iZotope combines the excitement and pace of a startup with the stability and work/life balance of a market leader. Plus, it’s really cool to work for a company in the music and film industry!
This position is for full-time employment, candidates must be authorized to work in the United States.
iZotope is seeking a highly motivated video specialist to create incredible motion-graphics based video content as well as edit non motion-graphics based videos. Reporting to the Video Content Production Manager, you will work closely with the video and design teams to deliver exciting cutting-edge video content. You will also build and maintain motion graphics designs and video templates to streamline the production process for internal and external partners. Candidates should be well versed with the Adobe Creative Suite: Premiere Pro, After Effects, Photoshop, Illustrator as well as tools like Frame.io.
- Own and lead the creation of cutting edge motion graphics-based videos that delight existing and prospective iZotope customers
- Be a video leader in animation, camera tracking, screen capture, vector manipulation, special FX, etc
- Act as lead or assistant editor on non-motion graphics-based video projects
- Partner with remote and local talent or teams in the creation of cutting edge video content
- Serve as a critical connection point between internal iZotope teams like UX, Design, GTM Product Teams to craft the most technically accurate videos possible
- Closely follow emerging trends in tech-focussed video marketing, educational content to best position our video output
- Continue to learn about best practices around video marketing and be seen as a thought leader from whom others can learn
- 5+ years of video marketing experience
- 5-10 years of experience with Adobe Creative Suite: Premiere Pro, After Effects, Photoshop, Illustrator
- 2+ years of audio mixing and or mastering experience
- Passion for the audio technology and helping new customers understand our products and get the most out of the iZotope ecosystem.
- Outstanding communication skills, ability to collaborate with Go To Market teams at iZotope
- Preferred experience launching or supporting marketing programs as well as go-to-market activities
- Attention to detail across any video deliverable
- An ability to thrive in a dynamic, collaborative, and flexible environment where no two days are the same
- The skills to actively engage and build consensus with Marketing teams, Education stakeholders, UX teams, and sales to grow the market
- Comprehensive medical plans in which iZotope pays the majority of the out of pocket costs
- Flexible PTO Policy and 19 paid holidays in 2021
- 100% paid family leave
- 401k with company match of 6% with both pre-tax and post-tax contribution options
- Additional perks and benefits
At iZotope, we’re obsessed with great sound. Our intelligent audio technology helps musicians, music producers, and audio post engineers focus on their craft rather than the tech behind it. We design award-winning software, plug-ins, hardware, and mobile apps powered by the highest quality audio processing, machine learning, and strikingly intuitive interfaces. iZotope: the shortest path from sound to emotion.
iZotope is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer and will not discriminate in its employment practices due to an applicant’s race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, genetic information, veteran or disability status, or any other category protected by law. We are committed to promoting diversity, equity and inclusion within our organization, the audio industry, and society as a whole.
To apply for this job please visit jobs.lever.co.