Journera is building the first real-time data platform for the travel industry, and we’re backed by some of the biggest brands in the world. We’re changing the way the industry works by unlocking the power of its data, and we’re looking for people that want to be a part of this industry-shaping journey.
Journera is seeking a software engineer to join the Technology team. We are building an Experience Management Platform that will analyze data from across the travel industry. In this role you will work closely with the data science and devops teams as well as the product organization.
What you bring
– Bachelor’s in science or engineering, or amazing work experience-
– Real passion for building scalable and secure systems
– 5 years or more building software or web applications with object oriented or functional programming languages
– Comfortable in a test driven development environment
– Experience providing feedback through code reviews
– Understand the broader business and contribute to technology direction
– Software design and development skills using Git
– Experience with relational and NoSQL datastores
What you bring bonus edition
– Cloud experience – AWS preferable
– Passionate about using open source technologies, and learning new things
– Linux skills
– Contribute regularly to popular open-source projects
– Experience working in a B2B SaaS environment
– Docker experience
– Golang experience
What you’ll do
– Implement features across the Journera platform
– Work closely with operations and product teams to build out and scale the Journera Platform
– Design and build high volume and scalable systems with security at its core
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
To apply for this job please visit journera.com.