Journera is building the first real-time data platform for the travel industry, and we’re backed by some of the biggest brands in the world. We’re changing the way the industry works by unlocking the power of its data, and we’re looking for people that want to be a part of this industry-shaping journey.
Journera is seeking a software engineer to join the Technology team. We are building an Experience Management Platform that will analyze data from across the travel industry. In this role you will work closely with the data science and devops teams as well as the product organization.
Diversity is one of our core company values. We are committed to fostering an inclusive, equitable, and supportive working and learning environment for all our employees. We believe the diverse experiences of our employees enrich the way we identify and overcome challenges, as well as design and deliver solutions.
What you bring
- Bachelor’s in science or engineering, or equivalent work experience
- Passion for building scalable and secure systems
- 5 years or more building software or web applications with mainstream programming languages
- Comfortable in a test driven development environment
- Comfortable with a terminal, writing Bash scripts and managing source code with Git
- Experience providing feedback through code reviews
- Software design and development skills
- Experience with relational and NoSQL data stores
- Understand the broader business and contribute to technology direction
What you bring bonus edition
- Golang expertise (standard library, tooling, performance, contribution to open source projects)
- Cloud experience – AWS preferable
- Contribute regularly to popular open-source projects
- Linux skills
- Experience working in a B2B SaaS environment
- Participated or helped build a mentoring program
What you’ll do
- Implement features across the Journera platform
- Work closely with operations and product teams to build out and scale the Journera Platform
- Design and build high volume and scalable systems with security at its core
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
While we don’t have an active sponsorship program, we are open to sponsorship for the successful candidate.
To apply for this job please visit journera.com.