Who You Are
You are a problem solver who is devoted to assisting customers through their struggles. You are analytical in nature, digging into and questioning everything. You are constantly curious about understanding new and emerging technologies, and are eager to contribute your visions and strategies to a creative, fast-paced entrepreneurial environment.
As a Product Manager for Underwriting, you will act as an advocate of the Justworks product and everything it entails. You will be directly responsible for the new customer experience, ensuring customers are set up for success when joining Justworks. You will work directly with teams across the organization, improving Justworks’ customer qualification, underwriting, and onboarding experience.
You will leverage your experience working with analytics tools such as Tableau and Redash to define a product strategy and roadmap in partnership with your team and stakeholders. You will be responsible for understanding the market and conducting deep dives into direct and indirect competitors, the payments industry, and current FinTech trends.
What You Will Work On
- Partner with our underwriting teams and carrier partners to build a best-in-class underwriting program
- Gather insights — including customer research, business intelligence, product analytics and stakeholder feedback — to inform your hypotheses
- Continuously prioritize the needs of customers and internal stakeholders using evidence-based decision-making, reassessing as needed, to build the best experience for our customers
- Collaborate with functions across the business, including Engineering, Design, Payments & Tax Unit, Product Marketing, Risk & Insurance, Customer Support, and Sales
- Set measurable goals that guide your team’s execution approach
- Continuously prioritize the needs of customers and the business, with an eye on future growth
- Communicate product priorities across the company, seeking feedback on an ongoing basis
- Inspire and support your team to drive meaningful results for the business
How You Will Do Your Work
As a Product Manager for our underwriting experience, how results are achieved is paramount for your success and ultimately result in our success as an organization. In this role, your foundational knowledge, skills, abilities and personal attributes are anchored in the following competencies:
- Customer focus – builds strong customer relationships and delivers customer-centric solutions.
- Teamwork and communication – putting our collective best together through documentation, collaboration, relationship-building, listening, empathy, recruiting, and evangelism.
- Nimble learning – actively learning through experimentation when tackling new problems, using both successes and failures as learning fodder.
- Plans and aligns – breaks down objectives into appropriate initiatives and actions; stages activities with relevant milestones and schedules.
- Business insight – applying knowledge of business and the marketplace to advance the organization’s goals.
In addition, all Justworkers focus on aligning their behaviors to our core values known as COGIS. It stands for:
- Camaraderie – Day to day you can be seen working together toward a higher purpose. You like to have fun. You’re an active listener, treat people respectfully, and have a strong desire to know and help others.
- Openness – Your default is to be open. You’re willing to share information, understand other perspectives, and consider new possibilities. You’re curious, ask open questions, and are receptive to thoughts and feedback from others.
- Grit – You demonstrate grit by having the courage to commit and persevere. You’re committed, earnest, and dive in to get the job done well with a positive attitude.
- Integrity – Simply put, do what you say and say what you’ll do. You’re honest and forthright, have a strong moral compass, and strive to match your words with your actions while leading by example.
- Simplicity – Be like Einstein: “Everything should be made as simple as possible, but no simpler.”
- + 3 years of product experience
- Track record of building and shipping successful products with demonstrated wins
- Ability to learn the Justworks domains quickly (benefits, payments, insurance, HR, etc.)
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills, with an aptitude for storytelling
- Highly collaborative and can pivot your approach to get to the best collective outcome
- Experienced working with agile development processes
- Energized by solving very complex product problems
- Growth mindset and bring positive energy in the face of adversity
- You have experience working with underwriting teams
- You have experience with Salesforce
- You have an understanding of SaaS SMB products
- You have SQL knowledge
Please Note: Justworks requires all new hires to be fully vaccinated within six weeks of their hire date as a condition of employment unless you qualify for a reasonable accommodation. For additional information on our policy, please click here.
Diversity At Justworks
Justworks is committed to maintaining a workplace where diversity of identity, culture, and life experience is the norm and is celebrated authentically and respected consistently. Diversity in our work, our people, and our product drives creativity and innovation, entrepreneurial leadership and integrity, competitiveness, and collaboration throughout our business and in the market. We depend on our differences to make our team stronger, our workplace more dynamic, and our product accessible to all of our customers.
We’re proud to be an equal opportunity employer open to all qualified applicants regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or any other legally protected status.
To apply for this job please visit boards.greenhouse.io.