Latinas in Tech is looking for an experienced Marketing Manager that can help us lead our marketing strategy in order to fulfill the goals of our organization.
The ideal candidate should be able to develop and execute all marketing, PR, content, and social media strategies, build high-quality marketing collateral, create member and partner engagement campaigns, report to the executive team, develop and monitor paid social media campaigns.
- Develop and drive the marketing strategy for Latinas in tech’s member and partner engagement
- Collaborate with stakeholders from across the organization (Sponsorships, Programs, Product, and Executive Team)
- Develop and execute a strong marketing strategy that allows Latinas in Tech to maintain high member engagement, with increased event participation, while being consistent with our purpose and values
- Build high-quality marketing collateral such as newsletters, blog posts, email campaigns, event landing pages, webinars, etc.
- Create engagement campaigns aimed at promoting live and online event registrations with a high participation rate
- Prepare accurate reports on our marketing campaign’s overall performance
- Develop and monitor paid social media campaigns
- Maintain our members engaged through Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, and Linkedin.
- Edit, proofread, and improve content written by others from inside and outside the organization – you make every word count
- Optimize web content in coordination with our Product and UX teams
- Ensure that all communications across our channels and chapters maintain a desirable tone of voice that fits within our branding guidelines
- Manage public relations for Latinas in Tech, including proactively leading media relations, development of press materials, and press opportunities to promote the organization
- Write regular blog posts for Latinas in Tech with industry news, member profiles, and LiT news.
- Support our annual Summit to ensure that we accomplish our registration and promotion goals
- Ensure that individual donations, as well as corporate donations, have a marketing campaign behind them so that we can accomplish our revenue goals
- Run campaigns aimed at member subscriptions, listening to our community, and sharing insights with the team in order to provide a better experience
- Bachelor Degree
- 2 – 4 years of successfully defining and implementing marketing strategies.
- Experience in a B2C, B2B, high-tech, or nonprofit and fast-paced environment.
- Excellent English written skills
- Strong project management and interpersonal communication skills.
- Creative thinker, open to idea exploration with strong problem-solving/analytical abilities.
- Must be positive and self-motivated with a proven ability to effectively lead and work on virtual and cross-functional teams while establishing rapport with individuals and groups at all organizational levels.
- Avid with marketing automation software and productivity tools such as Asana, Mail Chimp, Salesforce, etc.
- Design skills a plus
- Spanish and/or Portuguese languages desirable
San Francisco Bay Area or Remote (must sit in US time zones
Benefits: Health and vision insurance, 403B (401K for Non-Profits), performance bonus, unlimited vacations.
Work Authorization: Authorization to work in the U.S. is a precondition of employment for this position if based in the USA. Latinas in Tech will not sponsor applicants for work visas in connection with this position.
Latinas in Tech is a non-profit with humble origins. What started out as two friends in need of career support is now a multinational community of over 13,000 Latinx women with a local footprint in the US, Canada, Mexico, and the UK. Our mission is ambitious, just like our members: we seek to reshape the tech industry so that Latinx women are not only well-represented but also thriving in the ecosystem.
We focus on 3 key pillars: professional development, recruiting, and mentorship. Historically, our community convened through in-person events, workshops, recruiting mixers, and meetups hosted at one of our tech partner office hubs. In 2020, we became experts in recreating the magic of our in-person meetups to curate over 70 online events reaching more than 6,500 Latinx women in tech. For more information visit latinasintech.org
Latinas in Tech is an equal opportunity employer who agrees not to discriminate against any employee or job applicant because of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, physical or mental disability, or age.
To apply for this job please visit forms.gle.